Brother PT-18RKT Compact Rechargeable Label Printer 26.2' (8m) Tape Length 10mm/sec Print Speed 180 dpi Print Resolution Black/Gray -
The Brother PT-18RKT (Black/Gray) blends performance and portability to help save you time printing labels and solving complicated labeling problems. Use it as a compact standalone labeling system or as a portable label printer - either way, it works the way you do. Simply place the PT-18RKT in its cradle to keep the battery fully charged - then grab and go.
The PT-18RKT features a large graphic LCD display and a QWERTY keyboard, with an intuitive user interface. Smart tape sensing technology automatically selects the right font size and other settings - while a built-in auto cutter helps make the PT-18RKT as simple to use as to just type and print a label. Use the easy-to-navigate layout tools to quickly design serial number, identification and barcode labels for marking assets, electrical panels, faceplates, cables, wires, bin boxes, shelves and more.
Use the label design-and-printing software application, simple drawing tools and import graphics to create custom label designs for most industrial applications. Use the "software express" mode to get started right away, with more advanced features that are ready when you are. Save time entering data linked to a Microsoft Excel or Access file, then print text or convert to a barcode. The rechargeable battery powered design lets you print labels from a cart for a tool crib, in a parts room or any location where power is not available.
Lining and Layers:
- Graphical, 15 character x 2 line display
- Prints up to 5 lines, 7 sizes, 4 character widths
Traction and Grip:
- Easy grip, horizontal style machine
- QWERTY (Typewriter style) keyboard with one key operation
- Memory functions to store frequently used labels
- Easy one-key access for templates and symbols
- Ni-MH rechargeable power source - no need to buy batteries!
- Also, a full-function stand-alone labeler
- Label preview - see your work before printing
- Print on durable laminated labels from 6mm to 18mm wide
- Connect to PC for special labeling products
- Replace to recharge and be ready for next
- Also connects to PC for more flexibility
- Automatic tape cutter
- Remove from cradle for on-site labeling
- Built-in industrial templates and symbols