Brunton Hydrogen Reactor Portable Fuel Cell -
The Brunton Hydrogen Reactor Portable Power Pack (Black) is a 2 Amp portable power system that never needs charging. The self-contained unit combines hydrogen from rechargeable cells with oxygen from the atmosphere to generate power. When a cell is discharged, replace it with a full cell and keep charging.
The solid-state design means there is no natural discharge over time, so it is perfect for emergency preparedness. Since it generates power through a chemical process with naturally occurring elements, there are no harmful chemicals or byproducts. The Hydrogen Reactor is an environmentally-friendly way to power tablets, cell phones, GPS units or most small electronics. At 5.3" long and weighing 8.5oz with a hydrogen core, the compact and lightweight design provides power without taking up a lot of space. Additional hydrogen cores and a H2O Hydrolyzer core recharger are available.
- 2 Hydrogen Cores – Each is Capable of 6 iPhone recharges; 5v 2amp output
- SPECS – 13.5 x 7.3 x 3.4 cm; 146g Reactor, 242g with Hydrogen Core; Solid state with no natural discharge.
- INCLUDES 2 HYDROGEN CORES Equal to 30+ AA Batteries
- Hydrogen Power – Lock rechargeable Hydrogen Core to Hydrogen Reactor for hours of power off-the-grid and on-the-go
- Great to power USB devices like smartphones, tablet computers, UV water purifiers, rechargeable lights, portable game consoles, GPS transceivers and more
- Live Swappable Energy – Just exchange empty for full and keep charging without waiting, ideal for disaster readiness; solid state with no natural discharge
- Environmentally Safe – No toxic chemicals. Recharged from water
- OUTPUT – Standard USB
FEATURES of the Brunton Hydrogen Reactor Portable Fuel Cell.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Brunton Hydrogen Reactor Portable Fuel Cell.