Brunton Torpedo 2800 -
The Torpedo 2800 Charger by Brunton lets you charge your electronics on the go and always be connected. This compact, 2800mAh rechargeable power station is designed to work with the 12v power socket in your car or truck. The lithium battery allows you to take the charger with you where ever you go and still keep charging. It features two standard USB output ports to connect most small electronic devices using their USB charging cables. It's ideal for charging smart phones, MP3 players, cameras and radios.
- Charge time – DC car socket - 2 to 3 hours; USB - 3 hours, ac/usb - 3 hours
- 12 VDC Accessory Plug
- Dual standard USB output
- 2800mAh Lithium polymer battery; 1 Amp output
- 1A Output
- Lithium ION energy – High-grade Lithium ION cells charge faster and last longer; no memory and minimal discharge; 1000 cycles at 80% capacity
- Compact, 2800mAh rechargeable power station
- Weighs 4.8 oz. (206 g)
- LEDs show if it is activated, charging, and the available power
- Charge the Torpedo in your car or at home and take the power with you wherever you go to recharge your phone, mp3 player, camera, or GPS
- Micro USB input
- Fully charged Torpedo provides up to 2 full smartphone charges
- 2800 mAh Battery Storage Capacity
Designed for fast paced commuters and drivers who want to stay connected but never be tied down, Brunton’s Torpedo™ 2800 works with the 12v power socket in your car or truck. Features an on-board lithium battery, so you can take the charge with you when you go.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
With its on-board lithium battery and multiple charging options (car socket, USB, or AC outlet), the Brunton Torpedo 2800 charger is perfect for fast-paced commuters and anyone who wants to stay connected without ever being tied down.