Brunton Solar Controller Battery Charge Monitor -
The Brunton Solar Controller Battery Charge Monitor prevents your 10-watt or larger solar panels from overcharging your 12-volt battery. Even the best solar panel in the world loses its luster when it overcharges your car battery into a steaming pool of acid and battery scuzz on the driveway. If your model of Brunton's solar panel doesn't have built-in overcharge protection, or you just want the peace of mind a battery charge monitor offers, then you'll appreciate the Solar Controller. This unit can handle up to 100 watts of electricity.
- Maintains battery in fully charged state
- Prevents overcharging of 12 volt batteries
- Full battery indication when charging is complete
- Use with 12V solar panes and batteries only
- Handles up to 7 amps of array input, 100 watts of solar power
- Designed for continuous charging with 10 watt and larger solar panels
- Leave battery connected for constant charge monitoring
- Use with up to 5 SolarFlat 15 units, SolarRoll 14 units, or up to 3 Solaris 25 units
The Solar Controller is one such unit that offers worry-free charging for long-term use. While using solar panels that provide more than 10 watts of power, this unit prevents overcharging the 12 volt batteries.
This compact unit can handle up to 100 watts of electricity and gives you maintenance free protection of both your solar panels and your batteries.