Primus Firehole 300 Stove -
The Primus FireHole 300 camp stove is for the outdoor chef who flat out does not eff around. This bad-ass Primus stove steps it up with some of the best innovations available today including an integrated fuel line and utensil set, on-board light and cook timer, and recessed control knobs for better packing and storage. The CEO is coming to happy hour today, you guys.
FEATURES of the Primus Firehole 300 Stove.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Primus Firehole 300 Stove.
Lining and Layers:
- Integrated flexible fuel line will not get left behind
- 24,000 BTUs
- Runs on 1 lb. propane canisters
- Output 2x12000 BTU/h
- Adjustable feet for uneven surface
- Windscreens double as prep area
- Recessed control knobs are sleeker and snag-free
- Battery-powered push piezo igniter
- Included utensil kit integrates directly into stove's lid
- Twist -click piezo igniter
- On-board light and cook timer
- Easy-carry split handle
- Suitable for groups of up to 10 people
Primus designed the Firehole 300 Propane Camp Stove for demanding outdoor chefs. An adjustable foot allows you to level the FireHole 300 on uneven surfaces, and the windscreens double as a flat prep cooking area when you're getting gourmet. Stainless steel grates hold up to heavy cast iron pots and pans, while the ergonomic double handle makes for easy transport. An on board light and cook timer is included as well as utensil kit that integrates directly into the stoves lid.
Northern River Supply
It's like your kitchen at home, with a better view. The Primus Firehole 300 Stove comes with an on-board light, cook timer and utensil set. Stainless steel, easy to clean and it looks cool too!.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Reworking the classic camp stove, the Primus Firehole cook stove features innovations like a cook timer and light that will make any outdoor chef jealous.