Buck Publishing Alone Across Alaska - 1000 Miles of Wilderness DVD -
Can you imagine hiking 1000 miles alone across one of America's most remote and wild mountain ranges? Bruce 'Buck' Nelson did just that and just our luck he brought a video camera. When he headed out to walk the Brooks Range in Alaska, Buck was not sure what would happen but he knew it would be adventurous and fun and he was right. His days are filled with walking, stream crossings, grizzly bears and wolves and not just your average gray wolf but hauntingly beautiful white wolves. Learn what it takes to walk 1000 miles of Alaska wilderness and see the extraordinary beauty and bountiful wildlife of the wild and wooly Alaska countryside.
- Filled with wild and beautiful Alaskan images
- DVD's are not returnable once the package is opened.
- Run time - 90 minutes
- Bears, bears and more bears
- Nicely done and very interesting
- Includes Scene Selections
- 1 disc
- White wolves, Caribou and Salmon too
- Produced by Buck Publishing
- English - All regions
- Bonus Slideshow