Buck Redpoint - For a long lasting durable adventure based knife, depend on the new Redpoint pocket knife from Buck Knives. With the rubberized handle feel free to work with ease in all conditions, and with the the locking system you are guaranteed safety. The partially serrated blade makes easy work of any chore that you are left with. So before you venture off into the great outdoors grab you Redpoint pocket knife to back you up.
- Measures 4.25 inches when closed, so knife fits nicely in your pocket
- Large lanyard hole accommodates a full-size carabiner for easy attachment to a pack, climbing harness or belt loop; includes integrated bottle opener
Traction and Grip:
- All-weather, rubberized handle is contoured for a comfortable, nonslip grip
- SafeSpin technology for one-handed operation
- Opens/closes without ever touching the blade
- Partially serrated for extra cutting power, the drop-point blade opens and closes smoothly with one hand, even if you're wearing gloves!
- Oversized button allows ambidextrous opening; blade locks into open and closed positions
- Removable belt clip provides another carry option
- Buck's Edge2x design guarantees that the knife blade has a sharp edge out of the box, stays sharp a long time and is easy to resharpen
- Stainless steel blade, handy belt clip
Useful in an array of situations, the Redpoint pocketknife from Buck Knives employs a durable stainless steel blade, a textured, all-weather grip, and one-hand SafeSpin deployment that makes opening and closing your knife safer and easier.
Here's something new a folder offering convenient one-hand opening and closing without ever having to touch the blade! Buck's innovative SafeSpin™ deployment technology makes this possible and enhances safety. The all- weather grip thermoplastic handle has rubber overmolds to ensure a firm hold. Carry the knife with the included belt clip or use the oversized Utility Arch™/bottle opener to attach it to a pack's carry clip or a carabiner. The partially serrated 2-3/4" 420HC stainless steel blade is a drop-point design.
Blade length: 2-3/4".
Closed length: 4-3/8".
Overall length: 7-1/8".
Weight: 2.9 oz.
Colors: Black, Yellow.