Buff Original Buff Midnight Forest - Incredibly versatile, Original Buff Headwear keeps you cool in summer, warm in winter, wicks moisture, and dries quickly. No matter how you wear it, it's the must-pack accessory of the outdoors.
Fiber Content: 100% polyester.
Country of Origin: Imported
- One size fits most adults with a head circumference of 21-25 in. (53-62 cm); measure head circumference just above the ears
- Colorfast and machine washable; do not machine dry or iron; do not use bleach or fabric softeners
- Soft, lightweight microfiber fabric keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Seamless tubular construction for smooth comfort against the skin
- 2-way lateral stretch fabric retains its shape
- Breathable fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
Weather and Wind:
- Provides wind-resistant, comfortable protection from cold
- Made in Igualada, just outside of Barcelona, Spain
- Buff is derived from the Spanish word “bufanda,” which means “scarf”
- Treated with Polygiene for active odor control—safe next to the skin, environmentally friendly (natural silver salt), and permanent