Buff Wool Buff Black - For cozy protection on chilly days, this extra-long Buff is made from made from soft, breathable merino wool. It drapes beautifully, feels great next to the skin, and keeps you warm even when it's wet. Buff donates 1% of the proceeds from Wool Buff to nonprofit organizations that work for the environment.
Fiber Content: 100% merino wool.
Country of Origin: Imported
- Measures 25.5 x 9.5 in. (65 x 24.5 cm)—one size fits most adults
Lining and Layers:
- Thermal Protection that offers an extra layer of warmth in the winter yet keeps users cool in the summer
- Made from 100% natural Merino Wool for soft, next-to-skin comfort
- Machine or hand wash, lay flat to dry; do not use fabric softeners, bleach, or iron
- Semi-seamless construction with more than 12 ways to wear
- Semi-seamless—small, unnoticeable seam/hem on top and bottom of Wool Buff
- Manages moisture, dries quickly, repels water, and insulates when wet
Weather and Wind:
- Provides thermal protection from cold and wind
- Made in Igualada, just outside of Barcelona, Spain
- Multifunctional, tubular accessory with natural stretch—can be worn as a neckerchief, balaclava, scarf, or saharaine
- Naturally resists odor
- Machine washable
- Buff is derived from the Spanish word “bufanda,” which means “scarf”
- Colorfast, won’t fade, and retains its shape
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear
Provides insulation that, even when wet, efficiently traps air for advanced moisture and temperature management.