• 100% natural Merino Wool.
• 12+ ways to wear.
• Merino Wool`s natural qualities include: water repellent, odor resistant, flameproof, durability, UV protection and natural stretch and elasticity.
• Thermal protection from cold & wind.
• Cool in the summer, extra layer of warmth in the winter.
• Semi-seamless — small, unnoticeable seam on top and bottom of Wool Buff.
• Quick drying.
• One size fits all adults.
• 100% Merino Wool.
• Hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
• Lay flat to dry.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Do not bleach.
• Do not iron
How could the original buff get any better?
Make it wool!
With this all merino wool tube of fabric, your choices of how to wear it are almost unlimited.
In the winter, it makes a great facemask that doesn't ice up right away since that wool is so good at pushing that moisture out. It's also great as a headband to keep your ears warm.
As mentioned in the other review, it is about twice as long, so keep that in mind.
Last thing, if you plan on wearing it as a mask at all, plan on just buying a second Buff, since that one might get a little stinky after some use
I have 4 of these merino buffs, dark red, green, and 2 printed white. Use them as headband for cold weather runs, neck warmer for boarding, and the 2 printed white ones as scarf-alternatives. Merino is soft, and once washed, they become softer. They are really one of those highly multi-functional accessories that I can't live without. They are 2x as long as the regular buffs, and fit a bit looser, so be warned.