Buffalo Technology TeraStation 5200 4TB Windows Storage Server Appliance Intel Atom D2550 USB 2.0 & USB 3.0 Support Dual Intel Gigabit NICs -
The Buffalo Technology TeraStation 5200 4TB Windows Storage Server Appliance is a 2-drive RAID-based network storage unit with the Windows Storage Server 2012 Workgroup Edition OS. Along with providing integration with Windows computers and servers, the TeraStation 5200 WSS uses the Intel D2550 dual-core Atom Processor and 4GB of installed RAM, to deliver optimum performance.
This unit provides maximum network throughput while the NAS and iSCSI targeting operations run simultaneously. Additionally, it offers support for NTFS for very specific file-level security and Native Active Directory that provides integration with large Windows networks.
It is suitable for unified storage applications by helping to reduce the storage costs associated with building modern datacenters and private clouds. It enhances traditional file serving capabilities and extends file-based storage for application workloads like IIS (Internet Information Services). As a Windows Storage Server Appliance, the TeraStation 5200 WSS delivers good economics for shared storage solutions by leveraging industry standard hardware matched with robust storage capabilities. It delivers continuous availability that is designed to protect from a range of failures and prevent downtime in a scalable and reliable manner.
Support and Cushioning:
- This NAS storage unit offers remote access to share your important data for enhanced collaboration and productivity. With FTP/FTPS servers, you can securely access and share files with anyone outside the local network
- This TeraStation unit offers a high-capacity and high-availability storage unit that is accessible among multiple platforms for centralized storage and backup
- The TeraStation 5200 WSS allows simultaneous NAS and iSCSI operations to take place in 1 unit for simple and cost-effective storage and device management. It also helps to boost resource flexibility and efficiency along with increasing space utilization
- This NAS unit can be configured as an iSCSI target to add a virtualized storage to your business network. Storage virtualization serves to decrease IT spending by maximizing resources while providing server scalability and reliability
- 10 licenses of NovaBACKUP Business Essentials v14
- This unit features the dual-core 1.86 GHz Intel Atom processor D2550 that delivers optimum performance during file transfers and everyday NAS functions. It ensures maximum network throughput while the NAS and iSCSI targeting operations run simultaneously
- This unit features Buffalo's replication technology that provides real-time synchronous replication of data for easy, continuous data protection in the event of data loss