Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Each scope is filled and purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope.
- Burris uses specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage.
- Burris uses lenses with a greater diameter than the competition
- Double internal spring force. Every Burris scope has it.
- Every scope is individually recoil, water and fogproof tested.
|Diopter Adjustment:||No Diopter Adjustment|
|Exit Pupil:||7.6mm @ 6.5x, 2.5mm @ 20x|
|Exterior Finish:||Matte Black|
|Eye Relief:||3.8" / 96.5mm @ 6.5x, 3.1" / 78.7mm @ 20x|
|Eyepiece Tube Diameter:||39mm|
|Lens Coatings:||Fully Multi Coated Optics|
|Magnification:||6.5x - 20x|
|Main (Center) Tube Diameter:||1"|
|Maximum Adjustment:||30" W & E|
|Objective / Field of View:||50mm / 18.0' (5.5m) @ 6.5x at 100 yds.(100m), 6.0' (1.8m) @ 20x at 100 yds.(100m)|
|Objective Tube Diameter:||60.6mm|
|Parallax Correction Control:||Parallax Adjustable Objective|
|Reticle:||Ballistic Mil Dot|
|Reticle Image Plane (Magnifying):||Second|
|Special Features:||Reticle Image in the Second Focal Plane.
Perfect for Long Length Shots.
Parallax Adjustable Objective|
|Waterproof / Fogproof:||Yes|
|Weight:||19.0 oz., 538.6g|
|Windage & Elevation Adjustments (MOA):||.25" Per Click|
Subcategories of Optics:
Burris 6.5 - 20x50mm Fullfield II Series Riflescope Matte Black Finish with Ballistic Mil Dot Reticle & Parallax Adjustable Objective with Gun Bipod Review:
No reviews are available for this product.