Burris 6.5-20x50mm Fullfield II Series Riflescope Matte Black Finish with Fine Plex Reticle & Parallax Adjustable Objective -
Burris Optics 200191 Fullfield II Series 6.5-20x-50mm Riflescope has a one-piece main tube and eyepiece, Burris envied steel-on-steel adjustment system and HiLume multi-coatings on every single air to glass lens surface. The Burris Full Field II 6.5-20x50 riflescope is even more for giving for eye position, is a little shorter and a good bit lighter. The magnification ring and eyepiece have been made into one solid unit requiring only two seals rather than three. To change magnification on Burris 6.5-20X50mm Fullfield II Riflescope w/ 1/6 MOA Adjustable Parallax simply turn the entire eyepiece.
Burris Riflescope Fullfield II Scope eliminated most of the potential leak paths in the eyepiece/power ring area and sealed the remainder with special quad seals instead of O-rings. The adjustment system has been moved to improve mounting options and the European-style adjustable eyepiece requires no locking mechanism. The Fullfield II is lighter, better sealed and has a relocated adjustment system compared to the original Fullfield.
- Each scope is filled and purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope.
- Burris uses specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage.
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Every scope is individually recoil, water and fogproof tested.
- Burris uses lenses with a greater diameter than the competition
- Double internal spring force. Every Burris scope has it.