Burris 4.5-14x42mm Fullfield II Series Riflescope Matte Black Finish with Plex Reticle & Parallax Adjustable Objective -
Burris Optics 200181 Fullfield II Series 4.5-14x-42mm Riflescope has a one-piece main tube and eyepiece, Burris envied steel-on-steel adjustment system and HiLume multi-coatings on every single air to glass lens surface. The FullField II is even more forgiving for eye position, is a little shorter and a good bit lighter. The magnification ring and eyepiece have been made into one solid unit requiring only two seals rather than three. To change magnification, simply turn the entire eyepiece.
Fullfield II eliminated most of the potential leak paths in the eyepiece/power ring area and sealed the remainder with special quad seals instead of O-rings. The adjustment system has been moved to improve mounting options and the European-style adjustable eyepiece requires no locking mechanism. The Fullfield II is lighter, better sealed and has a relocated adjustment system compared to the original Fullfield.
- Each scope is filled and purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope.
- Burris uses specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage.
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Burris uses lenses with a greater diameter than the competition
- Every scope is individually recoil, water and fogproof tested.
- Double internal spring force. Every Burris scope has it.