Burton Spliff Snowboard -
Short boards just got twice as fun with the Burton Family Tree Spliff Splitboard. This chilly little smoke cannon features a Raduced profile so that you get all the power of the big boys in a smaller package that is easily transported to your favorite backcountry destination. The float and stability is reminiscent of a larder board, but the nimble precision is everything you could ever want in stubbier model. Plus, there is that whole split feature that lets you explore countless acres of new terrain that was once untouchable. The secret behind the power packed Spliff is the optimization of the flex, waist width and running length that allows for a downsizing of about 10cm from the norm. Untracked powder is yours to seize when you split it apart and ascend to the summit of the hill you’ve always wanted to explore. Then, throw the twin planks back together and shred your way through a blissful utopia of the fluffy stuff. An S-Rocker shape lets you float effortlessly and a Super Fly II Core keeps things lightweight, yet super durable. Get more with less thanks to the Burton Family Tree Spliff Splitboard.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
Splitboard meets short board. A cold smoke cannon in a Raduced profile. The NEW Spliff is a splitboard that packs big board float and stability into the nimbleness of a 148cm. The smoky secret is an optimization of waist width, flex, and running length that allows you to downsize 8 to 10cm from normal. It`s as floaty and fun as the Nug, it just splits in two for open access to untracked terrain. Be warned, this mind-shifter is not for the crusty crowd, but who gives them the right to shred all our pow?
• Family Tree: A new quiver of deep seeded freeride designs. Since 1977 Burton`s roots have provided for a lineage of fresh lines.
• Gondola Package: Setting the benchmark with boards that are lighter, faster, and stronger for more air, quicker turns, and more fun no matter what the terrain or conditions.
• Nug Raduction: Nug Raduction optimizes every element—from waist width and flex profile to sidecut and running length—letting you downsize up to 10cm from your normal board length. Light and lively, easy to throw around, surprisingly floaty, poppy, and stable at speed—Nug Raduction will change the way you look at board length for good.
• S-Rocker: Entry rocker extends from the nose to under your front foot, then transitions to camber between your feet. Compressing the camber causes the entry rocker to lift the nose, thus improving float while maintaining momentum and stability through deep-driving pow turns and variable conditions.
• Directional Shape.
• Directional Flex.
• Super Fly II Core.
• Dualzone EGD
• Triax Fiberglass.
• Sintered Base.
• 10:45 Sidewalls.
• Side Effects.
• Infinite Ride.
• Interface, Skins, and Crampons Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com.
• RADUCTION LEVEL: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length]
• Winner Backcountry Magazine’s 2013 Editor’s Choice Award.
• Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary