Burton Anthem Jacket -
The Burton 2L Anthem Jacket is fully water resistant, being made with both the trusted DRYRIDE Durashell, and the 2-Layer Dobby Ripstop AirTech materials. Very trendy and able to keep you feeling comfortably warm, especially riding down the slopes and adding wind chill to the mix. A couple of hand warming pockets zip close, and a media or goggle pocket lets you listen to your MP3 player without any wires getting in the way. Feel smart and stylish sporting the Burton Anthem Jacket and have fun on the mountain.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Critically taped seams keep water out of key areas.
- 5,000mm Waterproof
- Media-friendly zip pocket at right interior.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Zip hand warmer pockets.
- Full-zip front closure with chin-saving zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Internal sound pocket with headphone cable port
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Dobby Ripstop AirTech Fabric
- Hem cinch
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2L fabric (3,000mm waterproof/3,000g breathability) delivers dependable protection from the elements.
- Drawcord hemline for a dialed-in fit.
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2L Dobby 100% polyester ripstop. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Micro Cell Mesh Lining promotes air circulation, wicks away heat-robbing moisture, and protects the interior of the performance fabric.
- Underarm zip vents allow increased air circulation and cooling.
- Fulltime Contour hood is designed to maximize visibility while standing sideways on the board.
- Long sleeves boast hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Lightweight, Packable Design
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
When you find yourself in a wet, cold place with no easy way out, you're going to want to have a jacket that protects you and keeps you dry and warm. The Burton 2L Anthem Jacket can do just that. Worry no more when you travel to the local swamp in search of toads.
Let the board cutting through fresh pow be your personal anthem as you bomb down the mountain in this boss Burton jacket.