When the skies start puking that fluffy white, grab a board that's ready to keep up. If it's Burton's Day Trader Women's Snowboard, you've got nothing to worry about. It's part of Burton's Family Tree line of freeride-inspired boards, and it's tuned specifically for women who shred all day without apology. The tapered shape and Flat Top construction give it tons of float and all the stability you need. Don't waste your time in the lodge, there are fresh turns to be had.
The Day Trader is built on Burton's Flat Top camber profile. You guessed it, that means it's flat. The upshot is that you get the stability and pop of camber, with the catch-free ride of a rockered board. So while it's built for pow, it'll handle firm snow just fine. That's a good thing, because you'll come across groomers, hardpack, and maybe even ice, on a powder day at the resort. But you knew that already. The 12mm of taper means the nose is wider than the tail for effortless float. That means your back leg won't be burning, so you can attack your last run of the day just as hard as the first.
The Pro Tip construction keeps the weight of the nose and tail down, which makes it easier to throw the Day Trader around. It gets The Channel binding mounting system to take the pain out of setup, and give you infinite options for dialing in your stance. Plus, the sintered WFO base holds tons of wax and slides insanely fast, so you can laugh at your friends who got stuck trying to follow your ninja lines. After all, these things are always funnier when they happen to somebody else.
• Bend: Rocker - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on the Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
• Terrain: Groomers & Backcountry.
• Personality: Happy Medium (Doesn`t matter if you`ve been riding one day or daily for 10 years, you either want a board that rips hard and fast, or prefer a board that`s more about getting loose.)
• Width: Standard.
• Shape: Dircetional Shape, 12mm Taper.
• Flex: Directional Flex.
• Core: Super Fly II Core, Dualzone EGD
• Base: WFO Base.
• Fiberglass: 60 degree Carbon Highlights.
• The Channel - The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies.
• Women`s Specific True Flex - Optimizes women’s board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Torsional softness underfoot transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside your feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
• Pro-Tip - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
• Infinite Ride.
*Graphics vary by size*
|Base Material:||WFO Base|
|Camber:||Flat under foot|
|Core Material:||Super Fly Core|
|Flex:||Directional, Women's specific True Flex|
|Intended use:||Backcountry, powder, freeride groomers|
|Rocker:||Early Rise kicks|
|Shape:||Directional shape with 12mm taper|