Burton Kindling Jacket -
With the Burton Women’s Kindling Jacket, looking good never felt so excellent. Loaded up with a beautiful blend of style and performance, this coat features 100 percent melton wool for the ultimate warming experience. Just flip up that hood anytime you need some additional protection from the dastardly elements, and shove your hands in the front pockets when they seek refuge from cold conditions. The street fit keeps you looking fly around town and all through the village. Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you have to water down your style by sacrificing fashion for functionality. Slip into the Burton Women’s Kindling Jacket and really turn some heads.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
- Interior drawcord lets you get a figure-hugging fit
Lining and Layers:
- Plaid flannel lining adds coziness and an old-fashioned touch
- Front storm flap and lined hood provide protection from penetrating cold
- Midweight, tightly woven melton wool offers low-key warmth
- Front flap pockets with snap closure give you plenty of handy storage
- Button tabs at cuffs add a classic touch and snug protection from drafts
You'll be pulling out the snowboard jackets and puffies soon enough; for now, beat the cold with the Burton Women's Kindling Jacket. We predict that its low-key, classic parka style and soft, natural, breathable wool fibers will make it your everyday, go-to jacket September through November. In fact, once the temperatures really start to fall you may simply bundle more layers underneath it, rather than relegate it to the closet until spring.
You won't want to use the Burton Kindling Jacket as kindling, but it is the ideal jacket to wear while sitting around a nice big bonfire. Made from Melton wool and featuring a soft flannel lining, the Kindling brings the heat.