The Burton Lux Snowboard is an all-mountain women's snowboard that lets you explore a variety of terrain. The Lux features Flat Top, a flat, stable zone between the feet to give you better balance and edge control. The Cruise Control feature gives you a forgiving, soft ride with a mellow edge tune to help prevent those nasty edge-catching slams. The Burton Lux board provides a stable, balanced platform that allows you to go anywhere you choose.
• Feel Rating: 3 (Feel rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Cruise Control: Boosts confidence with the catch-free combo of a softer flex and mellower edge tune. Twin boards like the Lux are convex at the nose and tail for freestyle fun regular or switch.
• NEW Flat Top: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on the Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
• Twin Shape: The shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
• Directional Flex: This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through all terrain and conditions.
• Women`s-Specific True Flex: True Flex optimizes women`s board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Torsional softness underfoot transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside your feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
• Super Fly Core: Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
• Biax Fiberglass.
• Extruded Base.
• Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
• Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
|Camber:||Flat Top Flat Zone/ Rocker blend|
|Waist Width:||23.4cm (size 139), 23.6cm (size 143), 23.8cm (size 147), 24.1cm (size 150)|
|Burton Lux V-Rocker Snowboard||$246.95 - $249.91|