Burton Marvel Jacket -
The Burton Boys' Marvel Jacket has a DryRide Durashell fabric, low-profile Thermacore insulation, and tons of features to make your kid feel like a shredding superhero when he's out on the slopes. The DryRide Durashell fabric is 10K-rated to shield him from wind and snow, along with an action hero print that will make him the envy of all his friends. Thermacore insulation is lightweight to add warmth without adding a bunch of bulk. A hidden facemask can be pulled out to cover his neck and chin when the wind is howling, and a removable powder skirt keeps snow from going up his back when he takes a tumble. Worried about him growing out of his jacket mid-season? Room-To-Grow seams allow you to extend the sleeve length in case he hits a growth spurt in January.
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh-lined underarm vents
- DRYRIDE Durashell two-layer coated fabric (10,000MM, 10,000G).
- 100% polyester
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- 60g body/40g sleeves and hood Thermacore insulation
- Helmet-friendly hood with hidden face mask.
Weather and Wind:
- Welded waterproof seams.
- Critical seams taped
- In this rad snow jacket, they'll definitely marvel at your snow-bound swagger.
- Performance-strength waterproofing.
- Full zip closure with decorative zipper pull.
- Dual zippered pockets at chest.
- Room-To-Grow system brings season-to-season wear.
- Hidden facemask
- Removable waist gaiter.
- Removable powder skirt
- ©2013 Marvel & Subs.
- High-performance articulation.
Marvel-styled colab is a design that brings a bold style to your gear.