Burton Mountain 2L Parka -
The Burton Men's Mountain 2L Parka keeps you from getting wet when you're out riding on slushy spring days or weathering summer or fall downpours, all while sporting sweet vintage style. This jacket gives you breathable, waterproof protection, and the mesh lining adds extra ventilation so you don't turn into a steam tent. A storm flap over the front zipper and fully-taped seams keep moisture from seeping in, and you can cinch down the waist and hood for added protection. The jacket goes equally well with jeans or snowboard pants, so it can be your all-season workhorse, or just a stylish parka to wear around town on wet days.
- Regular fit with vintage style
- Dryride Durashell 2-layer polyester fabric and mesh lining
- Fulltime hood with draw cord adjustment
- Center front storm flap with zip and snap closure
- Internal media pocket with cable port
- Chest pockets and dual-entry handwarmer pockets