Burton Scribe Smalls Snowboard Bindings -
The Burton Scribe Smalls Snowboard Bindings gives your little girl a soft and forgiving binding that will take her anywhere she wants to go. The Scribe Smalls has a comfortable, ergonomic Luxstrap and a Primo Capstrap to provide a secure fit. This helps her to control the board by preventing feet from jostling around. EVA Cushioning helps to reduce vibrations and ease harsh impacts for a smoother ride. Smooth Glide buckles are easy to adjust, perfect for kids to get strapped and unstrapped by themselves.
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!
- Primo Capstrap™ toe straps eliminate pressure across top of feet; Grip Fit zones offer locked-and-loaded response
- Size Small fits size 4-7 feet
- Single-component highbacks eliminate hardware to save weight; forward lean and highback rotation adjust independently of each other for a precise fit
- Asym Luxstrap™ 3D-curved, padded ankle straps feature an asymmetric shape for mobility and lateral support
- Features toe and heel EVA baseplate padding
Support and Cushioning:
- EVA Baseplate Cushioning provides shock absorption between boot and binding
- Asym Luxstrap ankle strap is cushy to prevent pressure points
- Single-component, lightweight polycarbonate baseplates are surfy and playful; a forgiving flex meets rugged strength for laid-back cruising
- Smooth Glide Buckles makes it easy for kids to get in and out themselves
- Primo Capstrap keeps the heel locked in place for better control
- Smooth Glide™ buckles deliver buttery smooth and reliable ratching power season after season
- Canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD for easy heelside turns with lean adjustment
Big sister performance and strength, in a small bomber package fit for young rippers. The Burton Scribe Smalls Snowboard Bindings boasts high-performance technology with a bombproof construction designed to be responsive and comfortable. Features include super comfortable straps, a shock absorbing cushioning system, and a MicroFLAD™ adjuster. Built with a medium flex, these bindings provide enough response to help young shredders progress, while still remaining flexible, resulting in a great binding for beginners and intermediate riders alike.
Modeled after the women's version, the Burton Scribe Smalls snowboard bindings feature cushioned straps and baseplates for extended comfort while she learns how to shred.