If you have ever had a craving for something sweet, like chocolate or ice cream you will understand. Allow us to try and elaborate. The Burton Sweet Tooth snowboard will satisfy the craving for the woman snowboarder that is looking for some new flavor. The Sweet Tooth shape places rocker between and outside the feet wth subtle camber zones underfoot. The rocker zones provide playfulness and float while the camber underfoot focuses edge control and snap. Directional shape is the ideal all-mountain shape for versatility. The Women's-Specific True Flex Fly II Core is designed specifically for the ladies so keep the boys away. Frostbite Edges extend out underfoot for superb grip on ice and crud. Infinite Ride does away with the break-in period so it rides on the 100th day like it did on the first. To round out the feature list, the Burton Sweet Tooth has a Sintered base. Wax up this super absorbent base and starting breaking the sound barrier. No wonder women with cravings choose the Burton Sweet Tooth snowboard.
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
The Burton Sweet Tooth Women's Snowboard is built for those who seek out the best hits on the hill. The Flat Top profile provides an ideal mix of stability and playfulness, and it gets a boost from the Scoop tip and tail. There's a full-sized helping of Burton's best tech to keep it riding right while you're hitting your favorite runs. Like, for example, Nug Raduction, which lets you downsize 4-5cm from your normal board size, for more fun without sacrificing performance. So whether it's park laps or side hits, this is one sweet treat.
The Sweet Tooth is built around Burton's Flat Top profile. Yup, that means it's flat. What that means for you is tons of pop and solid landings like a cambered board, but it's more forgiving, like a rockered board. The Scoop tip and tail only boost the fun factor for a predictable, buttery ride. The response gets a boost from Frostbite edges, which bump out under your bindings to help your edges cut into hard snow and ice.
Infinite Ride means that the Sweet Tooth feels broken in right out of the box, and stays that way for the life of the board. Pro Tip construction removes any unnecessary material from the tip and tail for faster spins. The women's specific Super Fly Core is profiled for a smooth ride. Paired with The Channel mounting system and EST bindings, it gives the board a natural flex. It even has a scratch-and-sniff topsheet for those days when you need a little extra motivation. Round it out with a sintered base that slides super-fast and you'll be savoring the sweet ride everywhere on the mountain.
• Bend: Rocker - Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board’s overall loose and forgiving feel.
• Terrain: Groomers & Park.
• Personality: Between `Soft and Playful` and `Happy Medium` (Do you want a board that rips hard and fast, or prefer a board that`s more about getting loose.)
• Width: Standard.
• Shape: Twin Shape.
• Flex: Twin Flex.
• Core: Super Fly Core, Dualzone EGD
• Base: Sintered Base.
• Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass.
• Raduction Level: 5 (Downsize 4 to 5cm from normal board length)
• Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges.
- The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies.
• Women`s Specific True Flex - True Flex optimizes women’s board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Torsional softness underfoot transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside your feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
- Lengthens the surface area at the tip and tail contact points to improve edge-hold and allow the board to plane easier in pow.
- Exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from park to powder.
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
• NEW Stink Ink - A scented topsheet available on select boards.
- Maximizes pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
*Graphics vary by size*
|Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:||6.41m (@148cm)|
|Base Material:||Sintered P-tex|
|Board Size:||148 cm|
|Camber:||Flat Top Bend|
|Construction Materials:||Triax Fibergalss|
|Construction Type:||Sidewall Construction|
|Core Material:||Women's Specific True Flex Super Fly Core with Dualzone EGD|
|Core Name:||True Flex Super Fly with Dualzone EGD|
|Effective Edge:||1090 mm|
|Hole Pattern:||Burton ICS Channel|
|Recommended Use:||All-Mountain Freestyle|
|Reference Stance Width:||530 mm|
|Rocker Type:||Flat Top|
|Running Length:||940 mm|
|Shipping Restriction:||This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.|
|Sidecut Radius:||6.41 m|
|Sidewalls:||Frostbite Edges with Rounded Sidewalls|
|Skill Level:||Advanced Intermediate|
|Special Features:||Side Effects|
|Waist Width:||246mm (@148cm)|
|Weight Range:||125-175 lbs|