Burton TWC Cannon Pants -
If you're down with Shaun White's riding, but not so much the skintight pants, then don't worry, there's still the Burton Men's TWC Cannon Pant. It features premium materials and Shaun's signature style, just with a roomier cut for the rider who likes a little more space.
The DryRide Durashell heavy twill fabric shields you from snow and slush, and it's rugged for durability whether you're abusing it in the park or the backcountry. A mesh lining improves breathability, and fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks. A looser fit allows plenty of room to move comfortably in and layer underneath. Cargo pockets provide extra storage space and Cuff Elevators prevent you from stepping on your pants when you're walking through the parking lot at the end of the day.
- Burton TWC Cannon pants have a slightly slimmer cut than the standard Burton Sig Fit
- Internal waist adjustment tabs personalize the fit; they lay flat to maximize your comfort
Lining and Layers:
- Soft microfleece fly and waistband lining let you ride with your shirt untucked with no worries about pinching or chafing; antimicrobial finish helps keep odors at bay
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents keep you dry and comfortable whether you're hiking the pipe or riding the lift
- Zippers in hems make getting your boots on and off easy, and add a relaxed look and feel
Weather and Wind:
- Fully seam-taped, DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer coated pants deliver reliable waterproof, windproof protection in any weather; mesh lining wicks interior moisture
- Stretch gaiters with lace hooks help prevent snow from getting into boots, even in deep powder
- Special interface connects pants to compatible Burton jackets (sold separately) to ensure snow stays outside
- Bellowed cargo pockets and zippered utility pockets hold a day's worth of stuff, including your cell phone; hand pockets and two rear pockets provide additional storage
- Snap-up leg lifts let you raise and secure pant cuffs, protecting the pants from parking lot carnage
- Secure your gloves to the glove tab to keep them from dangling in the way when you're checking maps, digging through your pack or working on your board
- Cuff Elevators
- Pants include a headphone cable port, key clip and lift ticket O-ring
Shaun White has won numerous gold medals and events throughout his career, and he has become famous for wearing his pants tighter and more stylish than the rest. The Burton TWC Cannon Pants have their very own TWC Sig Fit that is cooler and more action-sport oriented than the normal snowboarding pant. Throw in a high waterproofing and breathability rating and more pockets than fingers on a hand, and you've got a pant that is ready to throw down just as hard as Shaun does - Flying Tomato style!
A Burton team of snow scientists hid a bunch of handy features in the waterproof Burton TWC Cannon pants to keep you dry and comfortable when you're shredding fresh pow.