Burton AK 2L Cyclic Pants -
The Burton [ak] 2L Cyclic Snowboard Pants are give you the best in waterproofing technology to keep you dry and comfortable on the mountain even in bad weather conditions. The [ak] 2L Cyclic pants are constructed with a Gore-Tex fabric and Burton's miracle membrane technology for the ultimate in waterproof protection. Combine that with the lightweight insulation and built-in venting options, and you've got a pant that can keep up with you from when the lift opens to when it closes. The Burton [ak] 2L Cyclic Snowboard Pants also come fully taped seams, cargo pockets and a lifetime guarantee warranty.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
Weather and Wind:
- DRYRIDE Fabrication with DWR Coating [Excluding GORE-TEX® Styles]
- Stretch gaiters with lace hooks help prevent snow from getting into boots, even in deep powder
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof Gore-Tex laminate provides an excellent defense against heat-robbing moisture and windchill
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Tex tape create the ultimate seal against wind and snow
- GORE-TEX® membrane provides complete waterproof/breathable protection
- Special interface connects pants to compatible Burton jackets (sold separately) to ensure snow stays outside
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Hand pockets, zippered rear pockets and a zippered thigh pocket hold all your essentials for a day of riding
- Designed with front hip and butt pockets
- Zippers in hems make getting your boots on and off easy, and add a relaxed look and feel
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Soft microfleece fly and waistband lining let you ride with your shirt untucked with no worries about pinching or chafing; antimicrobial finish helps keep odors at bay
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents keep you dry and comfortable whether you're hiking the pipe or riding the lift
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Mapped mesh lining adds warmth, wicks moisture
- Boot Gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Burton AK 2L Cyclic pants have an articulated fit with a pattern engineered to mimic the body's natural flex when riding and hiking, which allows great mobility
- Ghetto slits provide clean fit around boots
- Internal waist adjustment tabs personalize the fit; they lay flat to maximize your comfort
- Microfleece fly and waistband feel soft next to skin
- Includes Men's [ak] Pant Features Package
- Light reflective detailing
- Headphone cable port routes your wire
- Anti-scuff cuffs hold up to rough, dirty ground
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates an impenetrable barrier
- Cuff Elevators
- Key clip
- Lifetime Warranty
- Articulated knees
- Snap-up leg lifts let you raise and secure pant cuffs, protecting the pants from parking lot carnage
- Boot Gaiter with Cuff-to-Boot Interface
Everyday riders know GORE-TEX® is the best. The [ak] 2L Cyclic Pants from Burton takes that miracle membrane and combines it with backcountry-tested fit and features to create a pant that truly lives up to the hype. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® and engineered around the movements of high-energy riding, its lightweight and vented design gives you the versatility to withstand all missions, from arctic traverses to hiking for summer snow.
This winter, experience the [ak]™ advantage. Mandatory GORE-TEX® fabric performance combined with an exceptional fit make the Burton AK 2L Cyclic Pants the optimal choice for any rider looking to stay warm and dry the entire winter. Burton builds more into its pants so you can concentrate on doing what you do.
The Burton AK 2L Cyclic pants take the tried-and-true Gore-Tex® waterproof membrane and combine it with backcountry-tested fit and features to create snow pants that lives up to the hype.
Big lines, big performance, the Burton ak 2L Cyclic GORE-TEX® Shell Snowboard Pant was designed to hold strong throughout the grittiest winter adventures. GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable fabric and backcountry-tested features let you find the world’s best turns in its worst conditions. This shell pant has a mapped mesh lining that wicks moisture away from your body to keep you dry and comfortable. Integrated venting lets the steam loose when winter gives way to spring.