Burton AK Yeti Mitten -
Zippers, leather, and Gore-Tex, oh my! The Burton ak Yeti Mitt wraps up your paws with so much performance, they won’t know what to do with themselves, so it’s a good thing you are in control of them. Fleece-lined for comfort, these bad boys do work to dominate wet and cold conditions. Maximized gripping powers allow you to do everything from build a gnarly backcountry hit, to tweak out the most wicked grab with precision and authority. There is nothing that can beat the sensational versatility, phenomenal functionality, and delicious good looks of this pair. Jeremy Jones shoves his hands in the Burton ak Yeti Mitt, so you should too.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
- Fully taped seams prevent water from entering the glove along all stitches throughout the glove
- Woolly pile fixed fleece lines the interior of the mitt with crucial warmth for cold-weather riding
Weather and Wind:
- Extended-length storm cuff with zipper top-closure takes a preventative measure against snow getting in your glove
- Gore-Tex X-Trafit membrane possesses more dexterity and the closest fit out of every waterproof and breathable Gore membrane; now three-layer construction feels like one
Traction and Grip:
- Pittards Oiltac leather palm utilizes a super-grippy (but still pliable), polymer-infused leather structure that has been treated to limit sweat and external moisture absorption; the infused polymer replenishes itself to surface when needed to increase grip
- Pistol-grip curvature and ergonomic design conform to the shape of your hand right out of the package
Engineered with unlimited dexterity and harsh, unpredictable weather in mind, the Burton AK Yeti Mitten equips your hands with the technology needed to stay dry while conquering the steeps of AK.