Burton Cartel Binding - Men's: The Cartel has more stomps than any other binding out there! More podiums, more covers, and the strongest pro following EVER! Lightweight and responsive for all terrain. A shade more powerful than the Malavita but not quite as aggressive as the Diode, the Cartel offers the perfect balance for owning the mountain, and showing up your friends.
The Burton Cartel Snowboard Binding is the high-performance binding that’s used by more professional riders than any other binding. The shred-everything Cartel Binding is stiffer for faster riding, and it reacts incredibly fast. The baseplate is cored-out to allow more natural flex and fewer dead spots. B3 Gel and a FullBED Cushioning System under your feet reduce vibration and smoothe out your ride. Step up to the Burton Cartel and be prepared to hit it out of the park.
• Feel Rating: 7 (Feel rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Single-Component Baseplate Construction.
• 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite.
• Re:Flex Baseplate Construction.
• Re:Flex Bindings: Re:Flex offers more flex and feel than traditional disc bindings, all in a package that’s compatible with any platter, including 4x4, 3D and The Channel. The minimized, cored baseplate reduces weight and expands cushioning potential, while the Living Hinge disc is the secret to increased flex and feel.
• NEW Single-Component Hi-Back Construction.
• Living Hinge Hi-Back: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
• Zero Forward Lean HI-Back.
• Canted Hi-Back Design.
• DialFLAD: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan.
• React Strap.
• Gettagrip Capstrap.
• Dual-Component Buckles.
• Smooth Glide Buckle Technology.
• Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System.
• AutoCANT FullBED
• B3 Gel.
• Under-Baseplate EVA Dampening: Eats up vibrations and impacts so your body doesn’t have to.
• Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Meet the freestyle binding of choice for more Burton (and non-Burton) pros than any other. The Cartel’s ghost-weight chassis and highly responsive Team Skyback, the tallest hi-back in the line, combine to give you the confidence to get creative on all terrain. Whether you’re uncorking tech rotations or just popping off trailside tree bonks, the Cartel has but one agenda - stomp everything.
|Baseplate:||Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex|
|Baseplate Material:||30% Short-Glass / 70% Nylon|
|Baseplates:||Single-Compnent 30%, Short Glass/Nylon Composite Re|
|Boot Compatibility:||3-hole Snowboard Pattern|
|Buckles:||Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles|
|Cushioning:||Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel and Under-Baseplate EVA Dampening|
|Flex:||7 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)|
|Hi-Back:||NEW Single-Component Canted living Hinge™ Zero-lean Hi-Back with DialFlAD™|
|Highback Material:||Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD|
|Highbacks:||Single Component Canted Living Hinge/ Winged Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD and Heem Hammock|
|Mounting:||Universally compatible (may require adapter plate)|
|Re:||Flex™ 30% short-glass/nylon composite|
|Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Re:||Flex Baseplate enhances board feel and flex|
|Straps:||New Asym Reacstrap and Gettagrip Capstrap|
|Burton Cartel Restricted Snowboard Bindings||$160.98 - $259.95|
|Burton Cartel EST Snowboard Bindings||$142.95 - $259.95|
|Burton Cartel EST Binding||$107.98 - $181.95|
|Burton Restricted Cartel EST Binding||$180.95|
$142.95 - $259.95
$160.98 - $259.95
$129.95 - $219.95
$89.98 - $199.95
$155.97 - $259.95
$173.97 - $289.95
$98.98 - $152.95
$291.95 - $529.95