• Feel Rating: 2 (Feel rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Double Chair Package.
: Boosts confidence with the catch-free combo of a softer flex and mellower edge tune. On tapered boards like the Clash the nose is fully convex for all-terrain stability.
• V-Rocker: Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board’s overall loose and forgiving feel.
• Directional Shape: The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
• Taper: A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation.
• Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
• Fly Core: Burton`s classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
• Extruded Base: Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
Edge Tune: This catch-free edge tune combines with rocker on the Clash to help new riders progress, and good riders get even better.
The Burton Clash Snowboard is fun and easy to ride, making it great for beginner or intermediate riders. A soft flex and mellow edge tune make it easy to control the board without catching edges. V-Rocker makes steering easy which will help you clean up your turn transitions in no time. The Clash has a wood core so it gives you the strength, flex, and pop you need to try new terrain or experiment with different types of riding. The extruded base is easy to fix, so you can enjoy the park and sketchy tree runs without holding back.
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!
Whether you're making your first carve or first tail press, the Burton Clash is ready to master the mountain with you. The Clash features Cruise Control which is a combination of a softer flex and mellow edge tune for a forgiving ride. The V-Rocker gives you a catch-free ride and makes for a playful shred. The directional shape is versatile no matter where you are shredding on the mountain. The Directional Twin flex provides predictable performance for your switch shenanigans. The extruded base is low maintenance and super easy to repair. The Burton Clash provides monster performance without beastin your wallet.
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
Easy to ride, even easier on the wallet, the Clash pushes the progression pedal to the proverbial metal. Ideal for mastering the basics and blasting your first airs, it pairs the relaxed feel of V-Rocker with Cruise Control's convex base for the ultimate in catch-free fun. Softer and mellower than the Blunt, the Clash (now offered in wide sizes for those with big feet) is built for riders who want to get straight to the fun of cruising with their friends. The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance with the fastest, most adjustable mounting system available.
|Board Size:||151 cm|
|Camber Profile:||Full Rocker|
|Camber Tech:||Burton V-Rocker|
|Construction Materials:||Biax Fiberglass|
|Effective Edge:||1180 mm|
|Flex:||Twin flexes the same regular or switch|
|Flex/Pop/Stability:||Fly® Core Biax™ Fiberglass|
|Mounting Type:||Burton Channel M6 System|
|Reference Stance Width:||505 mm|
|Ride Style:||All Mountain Park Jibs & Jumps|
|Running Length:||1130 mm|
|Shape:||Directional longer tip with shorter tail for increased pop|
|Sidecut Radius:||7.33 m|
|Sidecut/Edge Control:||Cruise Control Edge Tune|
|Sidewalls:||Slant Wall Construction|
|Skill Level:||Beginner to Advanced|
|Suggested Use:||Park Laps Rails & Jibs Powder & Trees Mellow Cruising/Beginners All-Around Fun|
|Taper:||151: 4mm 155: 5mm 157W: 5mm 158: 5mm 160: 5mm 160W: 5mm 164W: 6mm|
|Waist Width:||247 mm|
|Warranty:||3 Year Warranty|
|Weight Range:||125-165 lbs|
|Burton Clash Snowboard||$244.95 - $349.95|
|Burton Clash Wide Snowboard||$279.96 - $349.95|
$319.93 - $399.95
$99.95 - $219.95
$209.90 - $399.95
$244.95 - $349.95
$344.95 - $549.95
$359.95 - $359.99
$399.96 - $499.95
$423.99 - $549.95
$99.94 - $219.99