When you're sick of rentals and you're ready to work your way up to harder terrain, the Burton Clash Snowboard is just the tool you need to take the pain out of the process. The directional shape and convex Cruise Control base take the worry out of catching edges, so you can focus on linking up those smooth turns. And the V Rocker profile will handle everything from the greens, all the way to your first black diamond runs.
The Clash is built around Burton's V Rocker profile, which gives you a catch free ride and easy turn initiation. It gets even better with the addition of Cruise Control, which gives the base a concave shape, all but eliminating the chances of catching an edge. It's also slightly tapered, for a predictable directional ride.
Biaxial fiberglass is used in the construction, for a soft, forgiving flex. The Fly core keeps the weight down, and the strength up. That works in conjunction with The Channel mounting system, which contributes to unrestricted flex, instead of causing dead spots under the bindings like traditional binding interfaces. The extruded base material holds up to impact and is easy to repair. Plus, it runs fast even when you forget to wax it for a couple of days.
• Bend: Rocker - Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. On select models, Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board’s overall loose and forgiving feel.
• Terrain: Groomers.
• Personality: Soft and Playful.
• Width: Standard and Wide.
• Shape: Directional Shape, Cruise Control, 3-6mm taper depending on size.
• Flex: Twin Flex.
• Core: Fly Core.
• Base: Extruded Base.
• Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass.
• Sidewalls: Cruise Control Edge Tune.
- The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
*Graphics vary by size*
Perfect for new and progressing snowboarders, the Burton Clash snowboard gets you on the hill without costing you a fortune. Rockered profile means catch-free fun no matter where you ride.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:||7.58m (@155cm)|
|Base Material:||Extruded P-tex|
|Bolt pattern:||30.35/25.4/29.85 centimeters|
|Construction Type:||Sidewall Construction|
|Core:||155 - 195 pounds|
|Hole Pattern:||Burton 3D|
|Recommended Use:||All-Mountain Freestyle|
|Recommended rider weight:||Directional|
|Rocker Profile:||Rocker with Camber|
|Shipping Restriction:||This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.|
|Special Features:||Cruise Control Edge Tune|
|Stance setback:||145 - 185 pounds|
|Waist Width:||250mm (@155cm)|
|Burton Clash||$195.90 - $349.95|
|Burton Clash Wide Snowboard||$279.96 - $349.95|
$195.90 - $349.95
$209.90 - $399.95
$329.95 - $356.95
$249.95 - $379.99
$119.97 - $199.99
$99.90 - $159.99
$379.95 - $379.99
$119.91 - $199.95
$173.95 - $279.95
$101.95 - $103.99