No question or doubts about it, the Burton Custom changed the game and continues to lead the pack. The Custom comes with a camber profile for the most pop and power. A directional shape provides you with all-mountain versatility with a twin flex for equal amounts of pop in the tips. Lightning Bolts underfoot deliver lightning edge-to-edge response so go nuts. Sintered WFO base is super wax absorbent and ultra fast. Carbon I-beam gives the Custom even more snap. Then there is the Squeezebox to deliver extra snap on top of all that. Sheesh, Burton might as well put rocket boosters on this thing. Frostbite edges provide much needed grip on ice and crud with edges that extend slightly further out underfoot. The Custom's Pro-Tip reduces swing weight for your spinning pleasure. Infinite Ride means the Burton Custom will ride the same from day 1 to day 100. Where other boards strive for recognition, the Custom needs no validation whatsoever. From peak-to-peak shredding down to hot park laps, the Custom is truly the board that does it all.
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
There Burton Custom is one of the true icons in snowboarding. It's been a favorite of pros and Joes alike for about two decades thanks to its versatility. The traditional camber lays down powerful turns and stomps landings, and the control gets a boost from Frostbite edges. A laundry list of tech keeps the weight down and the response way up, which helps dial in new tricks, whether it's a back three or a double cork. If you want a powerful ride for the entire mountain, the Custom just keeps getting better.
The traditional camber found on the Custom is a team favorite for its solid landings and powerful turns. The edge hold gets a boost from Frostbite edges, which places bumps in the sidecut underneath your feet, to give you even more grip. It has a mild 10mm of stance setback, for directional stability, but the twin flex means that charging switch into that big step down won't be an issue.
The lightweight Super Fly II core keeps the overall weight down to help with technical tricks. The weight is further reduced through Pro-Tip construction in the tip and tail, which knock the swing weight down for faster spins. The Squeezebox profile is thinner underneath the binding for unrestricted board feel and uninterrupted flex, and the Highlights High Voltage carbon stringers radiate out from the binding to give you more response without making the deck unnecessarily stiff. The Channel mounting system works in conjunction with EST bindings to give you unlimited setup options and a natural flex instead of dead spots under the bindings. Plus, it has a super-fast, wax absorbent WFO sintered base to keep you flying all over the mountain.
• Bend: Camber - An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
• Terrain: Groomers.
• Personality: Happy Medium.
• Width: Standard and Wide.
• Shape: Directional Shape , Progressively Wider Waist Widths.
• Flex: Twin Flex.
• Core: Super Fly II Core , Dualzone EGD
• Base: Sintered WFO
• Fiberglass: NEW 45° Carbon Highlights.
• Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges.
• The Channel - The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
• Squeezebox - This patent-pending technology improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
*Graphics vary by size*
|10:||45™ Sidewalls have strong dual angle geometry which results in bomber impact absorption.|
|Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:||8.01m (@158cm)|
|Base Material:||Sintered P-tex|
|Base Name:||Sintered WFO|
|Construction Materials:||45° Carbon highlights|
|Construction Type:||Sidewall Construction|
|Core Material:||Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD|
|Core Name:||Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD|
|Effective Edge:||46 inches.|
|Hole Pattern:||Burton ICS Channel|
|Recommended Use:||All-Mountain Freestyle|
|Rocker Type:||Traditional Camber|
|Shipping Restriction:||This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.|
|Sidecut Radius:||46 inches.|
|Skill Level:||Advanced Intermediate|
|Stance Width:||21 inches.|
|Waist Width:||254mm (@158cm)|
|Weight Range:||135-175 lbs.|
|Burton Custom Snowboard Bindings||$103.95 - $159.95|
|Burton Custom Restricted Snowboard||$113.99 - $529.95|
|Burton Custom X||$379.91 - $649.95|
|Burton Custom Wide Snowboard||$439.96 - $549.95|
Great board! Rode the whole mountain and it performed Flawlessly. The edges hold good on high-speed turns the board has snap for liftoff on jumps. I upgraded from the Burton processed last year After dog funk allow me to return it once I realized I didn't like it. Worth the investment this is what I call a ten-year Burton; I'll have this for the next decade! I ride the 158 and I'm 6 1/2 ft 165lbs and have been riding for 20 + seasons.