The Burton Déjà Vu Flying V Women's Snowboard is like meeting someone and immediately feeling like they're an old friend. That's thanks in part to the Flying V profile, which blends the best of rocker and camber for a ride that's downright intuitive. A handful of tech like Overbite Frostbite edges and a Scoop tip and tail make for an effortless ride in just about any condition. So whether you're lapping your favorite pow stash, or hitting everything in the park, it just got a lot more fun.
The Déjà Vu is built on Burton's Flying V profile, which puts rocker between your feet for deep snow float and a fun freestyle feel, and blends it with camber under the bindings for locked in carves and solid landings. The Scoop tip and tail only boost the fun factor for a predictable, buttery ride with even more float. The response gets a boost from Overbite Frostbite edges, which place aggressive bumps under your bindings for tons of edge hold on hard snow and ice.
Infinite Ride means that the Déjà Vu feels broken in right out of the box, and stays that way for the life of the board. Pro Tip construction removes any unnecessary material from the tip and tail for faster spins. The women's specific Super Fly Core is profiled for a smooth ride. Paired with The Channel mounting system and EST bindings, it gives the board a natural flex. Round it out with a sintered base that slides super-fast and you'll be savoring the sweet ride everywhere on the mountain.
• Bend: Springloaded - A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
• Terrain: Groomers.
• Personality: Between `Soft and Playful` and `Happy Medium` (Typically you either want a board that rips hard and fast, or prefer a board that`s more about getting loose.)
• Width: Standard.
• Shape: Twin Shape.
• Flex: Twin Flex.
• Core: Super Fly Core, Dualzone EGD
• Base: Sintered Base.
• Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass.
• Sidewalls: New Side Effects, New Overbite Frostbite Edges.
• The Channel - The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies.
• Women`s Specific True Flex - Optimizes women’s board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Torsional softness underfoot transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside your feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
• Smooth Ride - Internal dampening lets you ride faster through rough terrain with more control and less impact on your body.
- These ultra-light carbon stringers radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail for greater pop and snap when powering through turns without sacrificing the board’s overall playful feel.
• Scoop - Exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
• Pro-Tip - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
• Infinite Ride.
*Graphics vary by size*
|Base Material:||Sintered Base|
|Board Size:||152 cm|
|Camber Profile:||Cam-Rock / Rocker / Cam-Rock|
|Camber Tech:||Burton Flying V|
|Core Material:||Super Fly® Core|
|Effective Edge:||1160 mm|
|Flex:||Twin Flex / True Flex|
|Flex/Pop/Stability:||Infinite™ Ride Construction Women's True Flex Super Fly® Core Triax™ Fiberglass Jumper Cables Carbon Stringers Smooth Ride Dampening|
|Mounting Type:||Burton Channel M6 System|
|Ride Style:||All Mountain Park Jibs & Jumps|
|Running Length:||1020 mm|
|Sidecut Radius:||6.93 mm|
|Sidecut/Edge Control:||Overbite Frostbite Dualzone™ EGD™ (Engineered Grain Direction) Pro-Tips™ Side Effects Scoop Tips|
|Skill Level:||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Suggested Use:||Aggressive Riding Park Laps Big Booters & Halfpipe Powder & Trees Mellow Cruising/Beginners All-Around Fun|
|Waist Width:||244 cm|
|Warranty:||3 Year Warranty|
|Weight Range:||125-165 lbs|
|Burton Deja Vu Snowboard||$335.96 - $419.95|
$384.95 - $549.95
$71.95 - $129.99
$295.93 - $369.95
$239.95 - $479.99
$279.93 - $349.95
$129.94 - $260.00
$337.95 - $449.95
$103.90 - $130.00
$177.90 - $239.96