Burton Emblem Socks -
Burton Emblem Sock - Junior Boy's: No doubt about it, they’ll be rocking these extra warm socks all season, on and off the mountain. The boys’ Burton Emblem Sock offers just what you need with rider-friendly fabric, fit, and features to keep toes dry and warm while riding, hiking, and sledding. No bunching or sagging thanks to elastic arch and ankle supports and the Stay High Comfort Band. Ergonomic padding and a reinforced toe and heel combine with midweight warmth to keep your feet stoked and secure all season.
Dry feet equal warm feet. That’s why all Burton socks are built with fabrics that draw heat-robbing moisture away from your skin before your feet freeze solid.
A thicker, polypropylene platform throughout the sole of the sock fights stink, dries quick, and improves insulation.
Arch and Ankle Support.
Added elasticity and padding underneath the arch and around the ankle increases support and cushioning where it matters most.
Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam.
Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafe and bunching for a better fit inside your boots.
Stay High Comfort Band.
Keeps the sock locked around your calf with a soft, elastic band that reduces sagging and bunching.
- Blend of acrylic, nylon, polypropylene and spandex draws heat-robbing moisture away from your skin before your feet freeze
- Flat-stitched toe seams eliminate chafing and bunching for a better fit inside your boots
- Acrylic 60%/Polypropylene 10% Nylon 28%/Spandex 2%
Support and Cushioning:
- Medium Density Cushioning throughout Socks
- Elastic supports give your arches and ankles an extra boost so you can ride longer
- Comfort bands keep the Burton Emblem socks high in place without constricting calves
- Quick-drying polypropylene footbeds resist odors
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- Reinforced Toe and Heel
- Quick Drying/Stink-Proof Polypropylene reinforced footbed
Wrap your feet in comfort of the Burton Boys Emblem Socks before stuffing them into your snowboard boots. Made from a comfortable blend of acrylic, nylon, polyproplene and spandex, you'll love to wear the Emblem socks both on and off the mountain. The Burton Boys Emblem socks are quick-drying and resist odor.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
The Burton Boys' Emblem Sock has an old school look with new school technology. Burton uses the latest materials and a youth-specific fit in the Emblem Sock to increase circulation and keep your kid's feet dry. Their midweight insulation offers an ideal amount of warmth without being so bulky that they bunch up or cause discomfort.
When does a sock become more than just a sock? The boy's Burton Emblem Sock walks the line between total comfort and absolute dependency. It’s quick-drying, breathable blend of midweight insulating yarns and strategically placed cushioning make it the optimal all-season snowboard sock.
When does a sock go from something you simply wear on your feet, to something you can't live without? Try the warm, cushioned, quick-drying Burton Emblem socks when you're snowboarding and find out.
Midweight warmth meets rider specific support and cushioning. An everyday necessity.