Burton Zipline Snowboard Boot - Junior's: Kids don’t want to lace up a snowboard boot any more than adults do. Luckily there is the Zipline from Burton Snowboards! The Zipline features an easy to operate Speed Dial closure system that allows the smallest of shredders to get their boots comfortable tight and snug without any annoying parents having to help them!
Little riders looking to learn need the Burton Zipline Snowboard Boot. This boot is super light and has a soft flex, so it's easy for kids to control. The sole is designed more like regular snow boots to prevent slips and falls when he's running around outside the lodge. Burton designed this boot specifically to hold in warmth, and they gave it SpeedZone lacing so it's easy to get on and off.
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!
• Support Rating: 2 (Support rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
- The Speed Dial lacing system is a faster upgrade for riders who prefer to twist their laces tight. Unlike other systems that need to be locked and unlocked, our micro-adjustable, self-locking system saves time by letting you tighten or loosen the fit without starting over. Exit is easy with a quick pull of the dial-top loop.
• Dynolite Outsole - Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
• Youth Imprint Liner - 1. Integrated Liner Lacing and Inner Lace Lock 2. Heat-Moldable 3. Fit Panels 4. Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
If you want your feet to feel like they're wrapped in warm, heavenly clouds, then you must get the Burton Zipline Snowboard Boots. Snowboarding is meant to be a fun and adventurous sport, so you deserve to treat your feet to the best. The boots feature a DynoLite Outsole cushioning giving you just that, a treat for your feet. Not only that, but the boots also feature a Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed, ensuring you get the cloud like heavenly feeling every time you slip on the boots.
The Burton Zipline Kids snowboard boot is built specifically to keep you little one comfortable on the hill. You already know how quickly those smiles can turn to tears, but with the crazy-comfortable, heat moldable Imprint youth liners, they'll feel like they're wearing their favorite slippers. They're lightweight, to take the headache out of getting around the base area. But the best part is the Speed Dial lacing system, which makes getting a perfect fit way easier than it is with laces. It all adds up to less hassles and more smiles all around.
|All Gear by:||Burton|
|Brand Lacing Style:||Speed Dial Lacing System|
|COMFORT:||NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed|
|Details:||Snow-Proof Internal Gusset|
|Flex:||2 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)|
|Footbed:||Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed|
|LACING:||Kid-Friendly Sweet Spot Speed Zone Lacing System with Upper Velcro Strap|
|LINER:||Youth Imprint Liner|
|Lacing Style:||Quick Lace|
|Lacing System:||Speed Dial|
|Material:||Youth Imprint Liner|
|Recommended Use:||All-Mountain Freestyle|
|Shipping Restriction:||This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.|
$39.91 - $100.00
$48.97 - $79.99
$21.99 - $35.00
$7.49 - $8.25
$40.00 - $50.00
$16.79 - $27.99
$149.95 - $149.99
$35.95 - $60.00
$27.95 - $40.00