Burton Empire Gloves -
For those folks who want a practical glove equipped with just about every groundbreaking feature, try on a pair of Empire gloves from Burton. Its PU synthetic leather palm enables total touchscreen control, which means you can change playlists mid-ride without taking off your gloves. Additionally, the Empires are graced with Thermacore insulation and a Dry Ride durashell. These features team up with the fixed fleeced lining to banish subzero temperatures and even slushy debris from your hands and fingers. And just in case you enter a a snow angel marathon, the GORE-TEX membrane will keep your extremities toasty as your competitors drop like flies.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
- Ergonomic pre-curved fingers eliminate break-in time for a fit that feels natural
- Fixed fleece lining surrounds your hands with cozy warmth that won't pull out with your hand
Lining and Layers:
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer material offers extensive durability and breathability
- Thermacore insulation is low in bulk for dexterity and season-long wearability, but warm enough to keep your digits happy
Weather and Wind:
- Gore-Tex membrane is guaranteed to be waterproof breathable for total storm protection
Traction and Grip:
- Screen Grab Tough Grip synthetic leather palm enables you to work your touch-screen devices without taking your gloves off
Built for cooler conditions, the Burton Empire Gloves combine to give you unsurpassed breathablity and waterproofing in one bombproof package. Packed with insulation, GORE-TEX®, and the ability to use your touchscreen device without removing the glove, the Empire is nearly unstoppable.
Grabbing your board wrong looks as bad as it feels—and so does unsheathing your hands to be vulnerable to the dark side of the elements just to check your media player or smart phone. Pull on the Burton Empire Glove and don't let foul weather tell you who your daddy is.
Guaranteed To Keep You Dry® gore-TeX® glove performance that won’t kill your cash flow.