The Burton Feather Women's Snowboard is built to take the sting out of progressing your riding. The directional shape is beginner-friendly, and is versatile enough to keep up once you've learned the ropes. The Cruise Control base profile lifts the edges off of the snow, which means you'll be linking up effortless turns instead of catching edges. So when you're ready to upgrade from those lame rentals and get into something sweet, the Feather is your ride.
The Feather is built on Burton's V Rocker profile, so it's fully rockered. The upshot is the Feather turns on a dime. Better yet, the convex Cruise Control base makes it all but impossible to catch an edge flat basing. And that means that whether you're on your first laps, or you're already on a steady track of progression, snowboarding is easier and more fun than ever.
The women's specific Super Fly Core is profiled for a smooth ride. Paired with The Channel mounting system and EST bindings, it gives the board a natural flex. The extruded base holds up well to rails and jibbing, it's easy to repair in the event of a core shot, and it runs fast even if you forget to wax it for a few days.
• Bend: Rocker - Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. On select models, Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board’s overall loose and forgiving feel.
• Terrain: Groomers.
• Personality: Soft and Playful (Doesn`t matter if you`ve been riding one day or daily for 10 years, you either want a board that rips hard and fast, or prefer a board that`s more about getting loose.)
• Width: Standard.
• Shape: Cruise Control, Directional Shape, 3-6mm Taper Depending on Size.
• Flex: Twin Flex.
• Core: Fly Core.
• Base: Extruded Base.
• Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass.
- The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
• Women`s Specific True Flex - True Flex optimizes women’s board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Torsional softness underfoot transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside your feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
*Graphics vary by size*
Artist: Todd Chilton
The Burton Feather Snowboard is the top choice for beginner and intermediate riders looking to improve. The Feather is designed to be fun and easy to ride. The V-Rocker raises the tip and tail, making it easier to turn without catching edges. Cruise Control gives the board a soft flex so you can focus on making great turns instead of struggling to control the board. Burton gave the Feather an extruded base which is very easy to repair and maintain. That way if you accidentally snag a rock, it's no big deal.
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!
The Burton Feather is an every lady's snowboard that delivers the performance needed to master the entire mountain. The V-Rocker shape keeps things loose and playful for a catch-free ride. The softer flex is laid back from tip to tail and cruise control allows the Feather to beeline without biting back. Twin flex allows this directional board feel good no matter which way you point it. The extruded base is low maintenance and super easy to repair in case you get real rad. You're definitely going to be riding all day with the Burton Feather.
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
If you're new to the hill, choose the Burton Feather women's snowboard. Flexing easily for easy turn initiation, Feather helps you build confidence as you learn how to turn, and then how to shred.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:||7.21m (@149cm)|
|Base Material:||Extruded P-tex|
|Binding Type:||Cruise Control|
|Board Size:||140 cm|
|Camber:||V-Rocker continuous reverse camber|
|Camber Profile:||Full Rocker|
|Camber Tech:||Burton V-Rocker|
|Construction Type:||Sidewall Construction|
|Core Material:||Women's-Specific True Flex Super Fly Core|
|Core Name:||True Flex Fly Core|
|Flex:||Twin flexes the same regular or switch|
|Flex/Pop/Stability:||Women's True Flex Fly® Core Biax™ Fiberglass|
|Hole Pattern:||Burton 3D|
|Mounting Type:||Burton Channel M6 System|
|Recommended Use:||All-Mountain Freestyle|
|Recommended rider weight:||All-mountain|
|Reference Stance Width:||480 mm|
|Ride Style:||All Mountain Freeride & Backcountry|
|Running Length:||1030 mm|
|Shape:||Directional longer tip with shorter tail for increased pop|
|Shipping Restriction:||This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.|
|Sidecut/Edge Control:||Cruise Control Edge Tune|
|Skill Level:||Beginner to Advanced|
|Special Features:||Cruise Control|
|Suggested Use:||Park Laps Powder & Trees Mellow Cruising/Beginners All-Around Fun|
|Taper:||140: 3mm 144: 4mm 149: 4mm|
|Twin shape and twin flex:||this board is symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile whether ridden regular or switch|
|Waist Width:||23.2cm (size 140); 23.6cm (size 144); 23.8cm (size 149); 23.9cm (size 152); 24.5cm (size 155)|
|Warranty:||3 Year Warranty|
|Weight Range:||90-120 lbs|
|Burton Feather Snowboard - Blem||$244.95|
|Burton Feather Wide Snowboard 152||$246.95|
|Burton Feather Wide Snowboard 148||$349.95|
$249.97 - $314.95
$239.95 - $479.99
$74.95 - $159.99
$101.21 - $135.00
$82.95 - $179.99
$69.98 - $139.73
$59.91 - $155.00
$177.90 - $239.96
$335.96 - $419.95