Burton Feelgood Flying V Snowboard - Women's: The lightest weight women's snowboard ever. The Feelgood Flying V is the premium blend for ripping any terrain or condition. More of a freespirit than it's cambered counterpart, this board is the defining force in feminine finesse!
Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. There is a very good reason why Hannah Teter rides the Burton Feelgood Flying V. Allow us to try and elaborate. The Flying V shape places rocker between and outside the feet wth subtle camber zones underfoot. The rocker zones provide playfulness and float while the camber underfoot focuses edge control and snap. Directional shape is the ideal all-mountain shape for versatility. The Women's-Specific True Flex Fly II Core is designed specifically for the ladies so keep the boys away. Frostbite Edges extend out underfoot for superb grip on ice and crud. Infinite Ride does away with the break-in period so it rides on the 100th day like it did on the first. To round out the feature list, the Burton Feelgood Flying V has a Sintered WFO base. Wax up this super absorbent base and starting breaking the sound barrier. No wonder Hannah chooses the Feelgood Flying V as her weapon of mass destruction.
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
• Bend: Springloaded - A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
• Terrain: Groomers & Backcountry.
• Personality: Happy Medium (Typically you either want a board that rips hard and fast, or prefer a board that`s more about getting loose.)
• Width: Standard.
• Shape: Dircetional Shape.
• Flex: Twin Flex.
• Core: Super Fly II Core, Dualzone EGD
• Base: Sintered WFO
• Fiberglass: 60 degree Carbon Highlights.
• Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges.
- The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies.
• Women`s Specific True Flex - Optimizes women’s board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Torsional softness underfoot transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside your feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
*Graphics vary by size*
From laid-back laps to high-speed attacks, if you demand performance, control and fun from your all-mountain board, choose the Burton Feelgood Flying V™ women's snowboard.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:||7.56m (@152cm)|
|Base Material:||Sintered WFO Base|
|Base Name:||Sintered WFO|
|Board Size:||144 cm|
|Bolt pattern:||28.78/24.5/28.78 centimeters|
|Construction Type:||Sidewall Construction|
|Core:||135 - 175+ pounds|
|Core Material:||Super Fly II™ Core|
|Core Name:||True Flex Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD|
|Effective Edge:||1093 cm|
|Flex:||Twin Flex / True Flex|
|Hole Pattern:||Burton ICS Channel|
|Recommended Use:||All-Mountain Freestyle|
|Recommended rider weight:||Directional|
|Rocker Profile:||Rocker with Camber|
|Rocker Type:||Flying V|
|Shipping Restriction:||This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.|
|Skill Level:||Advanced Intermediate|
|Special Features:||Frostbite Edges|
|Stance setback:||120 - 155 pounds|
|Waist Width:||243mm (@152cm)|
|Weight Range:||100-130 lbs|
|Burton Feelgood Flying V Snowboard 140||$384.95 - $549.95|
|Burton Feelgood Snowboard||$317.95 - $439.96|