Burton Giselle Jacket -
Burton Giselle Jacket – Women’s 2012: There’s no rush to head inside with the premium design of the Burton Giselle Jacket. Falling temps to sun-baked slush, morning laps to late nights out—the lightly insulated Giselle jacket is ready to go anywhere you are. The high levels of waterproofing and breathability ensure you’ll be dry and comfortable on the hill, then cinch the built-in belt for a more fitted look and enjoy some late night drinks in town. From snow to street the Giselle jacket blurs the line between tech and casual outerwear.
- Jacket’s specially coated fabrics fade and evolve the more you wear it.
- Two-layer DRYRIDE Durashell™ laminated polyester wax coated plain weave fabric features a waterproof/breathable membrane that’s heat-bonded to the backside of the DWR-finished outer face fabric.
Lining and Layers:
- 60g 3M Thinsulate™ insulation throughout so you can wear fewer layers
- 10,000g breathability rating
- Satin lining has a super soft hand feel and plush next-to-skin comfort, while also providing wicking, breathability, and insulating properties.
- Contour™ hood with removable faux fur trim
Weather and Wind:
- 15,000mm waterproof rating
- Fully taped seams to create the ultimate foul weather seal
- Body circumference is a bit wider and straighter through the waist for a more progressive, relaxed look.
- 25" Waist, 36" Hips, 34" Bust
- Model is 5'9"
- Luxurious spin on army surplus style
- Runway design combines military trench styling with high-end mountain function.
- Removable waist gaiter and Lycra® wrist gaiter