The Burton Super Hero Smalls Snowboard is perfect for little shredders whose trick vocabularies are growing faster than they are. The Flat Top makes progressing through the park features a piece of cake. There's a bunch of tech going on here so little guys don't have to sacrifice performance. If your pint-sized ripper is progressing at an insane rate, get them a board that can keep up
The Flat Top profile means that the Super Hero Smalls is flat between the feet with a slightly rockered tip and tail. It makes for a catch free ride that's further enhanced with a Scoop tip and tail to keep catching edges to a minimum. The twin shape means that Junior has twice as many trick options. The Super Fly core is profiled specifically for smaller riders, so they won't be stuck riding an unresponsive 2x4. The extruded base runs fast even if you don't wax it every day, and it's easy to repair. Pro-Tip construction removes any unnecessary material from the tip and tail for faster spins. Plus, the Rail Ready edge tune will keep them progressing on rails and jib features, instead of face-planting on them.
• Feel Rating: 2 (Feel rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Double Chair Package.
• NEW Flat Top: A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control.
• Twin Shape.
• Twin Flex.
• Fly Core: Burton`s classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
• Biax Fiberglass.
• Extruded Base.
• Scoop: This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel.
• Rail Ready Edge Tune: Beveled so you can slide without hang-ups, yet still get grip for slashing and jumping.
• Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.