Burton Superhero Snowboard -
Burton Superhero Snowboard - Men's: The Super Hero is the ideal board for the rider looking for an All Mountain Freestyle board w/the perfect blend of nimble maneuverability and high speed stability. Burton’s ‘Nug reduction’ combines slightly wider waist widths, Side Effects technology, Frostbite Edges and Squeezebox construction allowing the rider to downsize a Super Hero 4-5 cm from the traditional board length normally ridden without compromising stability. That means you can get in there deeper and get the goods that your friends on traditional length decks will just have to hear about at the bar! You can depend on the Super Hero offering effortless float and stability via Burton’s ‘Flat-Top’ shape; flat running length and rocker in the nose and tail for float in the pow. The 2014 Super Hero from Burton Snowboards is the action packed blockbuster for any day of riding!
* Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary.
- Side Effects
- Frostbite Edges
- Triax Fiberglass
- The Channel
- Infinite Ride
- Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage
You might want to start thinking of a secret identity now, because you are bound to take flight on the Burton Super Hero Snowboard. More performance has been added than your worst enemy can shake a kryptonite filled stick at, but the profile has actually been downsized for increased maneuverability. A rockered shape delivers superior float in powder, but this piece tracks straight and true so you can charge hard at the gnarliest features. Take a few centimeters off your normal length and have fun with the soft, playful feel of this slick stick that was built to pump up your progression on the mountain. Step out of the phone booth and transform into a rider of legend with the Burton Super Hero Snowboard.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
Jam-packed performance in a shorter, more maneuverable package. No telephone booth needed. Make molehills out of mountains with the pocket-sized performance of the Super Hero. Bending the rules on board length, it`s highly maneuverable design packs high-powered punch in a smaller profile, letting you downsize 4 to 5cm from what you normally ride. Flat Top blends a straight and stable profile between the feet for better control with an early rise in the tip and tail for that effortless float you’d expect from rocker.
• Bend: Rocker - A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
• Terrain: Groomers & Park.
• Personality: between `Soft and Playful` and `Happy Medium`
• Width: Mid-Wide and Wide.
• Shape: Twin Shape , Mid Wide.
• Flex: Twin Flex.
• Core: Super Fly Core , Dualzone EGD
• Base: Sintered Base.
• Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass.
• Raduction Level: 5 (Downsize 4 to 5cm from normal board length.)
• Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges.
- The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies.
- Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- Lengthens the surface area at the tip and tail contact points to improve edge-hold and allow the board to plane easier in pow.
Hi-Voltage - Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage use carbonated rods for ultra-electrified pop and performance.
- This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Maximizes pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. With Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
*Graphics vary by size*
It's a bird...It's a plane...It's you boosting massive air on the Burton Super Hero Snowboard! With Level 5 Nug Raduction™, the Super Hero rides like a larger board but in a smaller package. Burton recommends going 4-5 cm shorter than your normal length. The combination of Nug Raduction™ and Flat Top make the Burton Super Hero Snowboard a favorite for aggressive freestyle riders looking for a short board. *Note: This is a factory blem board and may have slight cosmetic damage.*