Burton Joystick - From on screen to real life, the Joystick from Burton® will blow your mind!
Part of the Gondola Package that is setting the industry benchmark for performance with boards that are lighter, faster, and stronger for more air, quicker turns, and more fun no matter what the terrain or conditions.
(M6) has focused power through a central connection that evenly distributes energy for added rebound and snap, it also lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles. The addition of M6 means we're using a standardized hardware size that improves upon performance and ease-of-use, and allows for compatibility with all Burton bindings as well as bindings from select competitors, making it a choice for any rider.
The Flying V™ Rocker is the continuous rocker both between and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail and creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park.
Twin-Like Shape provides the freestyle feel of a twin shape with better float and control, no matter if you're riding regular or switch, through variable terrain and conditions.
Directional Flex offers more pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through any terrain and conditions.
Super Fly II™ Core infuses the core with lighter and stronger woods in specific areas for a strength, reduced weight and response.
Dualzone™ EGD™ (Engineered Grain Direction) has the wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, to make the board inherently stronger with a superior edge hold.
Triax™ Fiberglass provides versatile flex and excellent response from light to high impact shreds.
Sintered Base is highly porous and durable.
Carbon I-Beam™ is an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap.
Squeezebox energizes the tip and tail by transferring energy downward from under your feet, adding snap when exiting a turn and ollieing.
Jumper Cables are ultralight carbon stringers that radiate energy outward from your feet amplifying your ollies and creates more snap when powering through turns.
are beneath your bindings and extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. While Frostbite Edges are always hungry for hard-pack, they remain ever forgiving in softer conditions.
The exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel.
Elliptical tip and tail shape promotes pop while providing added float and clearance when riding pow and variable conditions.
Pro Tip™ design utilizes a tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight and creates a more playful feel.
Infinite Ride™ is created by overbuilding the board, allowing the Burton-exclusive technology to maximize pop and strength. It is then placed in a machine that breaks in the board for you. From first day to last, this board will maintain its flex, pop and performance.
- V-Rocker profile offers continuous rocker the length of the board for catch-free playfulness and float in the pow
- The Channel allows you to micro-adjust your stance over a greater length and an infinite range
- Frostbite edges extend slightly beneath your bindings to provide increased edge-hold in icy conditions
- Super Fly II Core w/ Dualzone EDG
- Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage uses carbon rods to transfer energy from your feet to the tip and tail for increased pop and power
- Triax fiberglass gives a versatile flex and response for all-mountain performance
- Twin-Like shape gives you the freestyle feel of a true twin, but with improved float and control on the rest of the mountain
- Infinite Ride consists of Burton overbuilding the board, and then breaking it in at the factory, for a ride that stays crisp and poppy season after season
- Sintered base is lightning-quick, durable, and holds wax longer
- Squeezebox Technolgy
- Pro-Tip uses a thinner tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Gondola Package
- Super Fly II uses lighter and stronger woods to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight
Forget the video games; jump headfirst into cold, snowy reality with the Burton Joystick Snowboard and experience the highest performance V-Rocker™ board they make. A super light Super Fly™ core with burly Triax™ glass weave and Carbon I-Beam™ for snap gives the Joystick a life of its own that'll make you want to stay away from the TV.
The Burton Joystick Snowboard comes with, The Channel: Snowboarding's most direct connection. Focusing power through a central connection that acts as a backbone for the boards internal tech, it also lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles with all BURTON BINDING FORMATS.
*Note: All Burton bindings are compatible with The Channel.
Ride the park like you're playing a video game.
Park is more fun with the Burton Joystick Snowboard. That's because Burton gave this board playful V-Rocker, a medium-soft flex, and super poppy Jumper Cables carbon rods so that you can press, butter, jump, jib, and slide to your heart's content.