Burton MiniShred Sweetart Bib -
Ahh the good ol' days. You know, the days you could head to hill and work on some tricks in the park or partake in plentiful powder without whining or fussing. Well, it's not just you any more, but not to worry; the Burton Toddler Girls' Mini-Shred Sweetart Bib Pant equips your offspring with all the features she'll need to stay out on the slopes. Stuff like Thermacore insulation, an oversized pocket for storage, and adjustable everything. Now you can share your knowledge of shred without her trying to make the cold weather an excuse to head home early.
- Adjustable shoulder straps cinch in a fit that's just right
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer plain weave fabric provides the durability that lasts all season along with 5K-rated moisture-resistance and breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Super Tough Nylon Fabric [2,000MM, 600G]
Lining and Layers:
- Thermacore 100g all-over insulation provides mid-weight warmth appropriate for the whole season
- Room-To-grow system extends the length of the cuff which extends the life of the pant
- Large center front pocket holds snacks and gloves
- Bib Style
- Discontinued Colors
- Lycra back panel stretches to move with, not against her to prevent sub-atomic wedgies
- Includes Minishred Pant Features Package
- Mini Sweetart Bib
- Boot gaiters secure around the cuff of the boot to keep out the fluff
This Burton Kids Snowboard Pants are a great choice for the young snowboarder that wants warm and comfortable pants to shred the hills in. The 2-layer Nylon shell is guaranteed to keep out the elements while the breathable fabric will prevent you from overheating. The light insulation and lining will keep you warm even on the coldest days but they won't weigh you down so you always feel free and comfortable. These versatile pants are perfect for the young rider who wants to stay warm, dry and comfortable for a long day of snowboarding.