There's a bunch of little kids going really big, and they're exactly who Burton had in mind when designing the Mission Smalls snowboard binding. Starting with the time-tested Mission, Burton shrunk it down, and dialed in a softer flex that's perfect for hard-charging kids. It gets a canted high back, just like it's big brother, for ergonomically correct ripping. The asymmetrical Luxstrap heel strap and Primo Capstrap toe strap are cushy and responsive. Plus, it has an EVA padded baseplate cushion to take the sting out of hard landings. Think of it as a pro-level binding for kids who are working their way up the ranks.
• Feel Rating: 4 (Feel rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Single-Component Baseplate - One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
• Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Disc.
• NEW Single-Component Hi-Back Construction - The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
• Canted Hi-Back Design - This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
• MicroFLAD - The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns.
• Asym Luxstrap.
• Primo Capstrap.
• Smooth Glide Buckle Technology.
• EVA Baseplate Cushioning - Lightweight and long-lasting, EVA cushioning helps minimize impacts so you can charge harder for longer.
|All Gear by:||Burton|
|BASEPLATE:||Park Blend Single-Component Short- Glass/Nylon Composite|
|BUCKLES:||Smooth Glide Buckles|
|CUSHIONING:||EVA Baseplate Cushioning|
|HI-BACK:||NEW Single- Component Canted Living Hinge Team Skyback II|
|STRAPS:||NEW Aysm Luxstrap and Primo Capstrap|
|Burton Mission Smalls EST Snowboard Bindings||$83.95 - $129.95|
$33.71 - $49.95
$30.36 - $49.95