Burton Moto -
Burton Moto Boot - Men's: Best Selling men's boot out there. The Moto offers top tier comfort at an awesome price. Make it to the lift line in record time with the Speed Zone lacing and make sure to snag first chair!
Speed Zone Lacing.
Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response--with less effort. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology.
Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
Speed Zone™ Lacing System.
Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response—with less effort. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes’ laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
Burton’s dual-component outsole combines the best in grip, durability and cushioning by wrapping a full rubber cup outsole around an internal bed of soft and supportive EVA cushioning.
Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
Rubber Ice Spikes.
Soft and grippy with stiffer spikes that dig into ice when slipping isn’t an option.
Grip Fit Ribs.
Strategically placed Grip Fit ribs on both the boot and the binding match up for locked-in fit and response.
3D® Molded Tongue.
Adjusting the profile of the tongue’s thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the foot/ankle/lower/leg, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort. Offered in soft, medium, and firm flexing options.
Total Comfort Construction.
Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
Snow-Proof Internal Gusset.
All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
Support and Cushioning:
- Forgiving flex, with a Support rating of 3 on a 1-10 scale
- Dual-Component Outsole with EVA Cushioning
- Durable 2-part outsoles feature EVA cushion in heels and rubber ice spikes for incredible traction on slippery surfaces
Weather and Wind:
- Snow-proof internal gusset keeps the wet stuff from getting in
- Shrinkage™ technology reduces boot's overall footprint by 1 full size, minimizing boot overhang, bulk and weight
- Soft-flexing, slim 3D-molded tongues wrap your forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Total Comfort gives a broken-in feel right out of the box
- Total comfort construction for a pre-broken-in feel that's as good from day one 'til you toss 'em
- Total Comfort Construction Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Total Comfort construction eliminates break-in period
- Grip Fit Ribs and Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Grip Fit ribs on boot match up with binding for locked-in fit and response
- Speed Zone lacing system features virtually indestructible laces and allows you to quickly adjust the fit of the upper or lower zone
- Imprint™ 1 EVA liners with quick-fit harnesses and lace locks secure feet; lightweight power panels surround calves and ankles with supportive comfort
- Speed Zone lacing allows you to customize your fit for a stiff, tight fit where you want it and flex where you don't
- Imprint 1 thermo-moldable liner with integrated lacing for the perfect custom fit
- Grip Fit Ribs grip the hi-back for better response
Traction and Grip:
- Rubber Ice Spikes give you good grip in icy conditions
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing lets you fine-tune the upper and lower zones in seconds; this system offers powerful rebound, wrap and response with minimal effort
- To make entry and exit easy, Burton has added pull loop on the tongue as well as a lace pull tab that releases both the upper and lower zones simultaneously
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology for a smaller profile and better board feel
- Heat-moldable Imprint 1 liner with integrated liner lacing and molded EVA footbed offers long-lasting shock absorption
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology reduces the boot's overall footprint for a sleeker design that prevents toe drag
- The world's number one selling boot for 11 years and running
- US shipments only
- Snowproof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- Soft flex 3D molded tongue matches the boot's flex for the perfect feel
The Burton Moto Snowboard Boots are lightweight with Burton's Total Comfort Construction for a broken-in feel that makes it feel comfortable as your favorite pair of worn boots straight out of the box. One of the best-selling snowboard boots, ever, the Moto boots are soft, comfortable and easy to ride in. These boots feature Burton's Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology — Reducing the boot's overall footprint one size, while staying true to size, i.e., size 11 fits like a size 11, but has the footprint of a size 10 — for a shorter, sleeker fit that eliminates toe drag. The Burton Moto snowboard boots also features Grip Fit Ribs, for extra grip and response, and the Speed Zone Lacing System for quick lace up with superior support to increase over all feel and response on the board.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
The Burton Moto is arguably the most popular snowboard boot on the market. How can we say that you ask? Well for starters the Moto is the Worlds Bestselling Snowboard for 12 years running, not to mention its loaded with awesome features. The Shrinkage Tech reduces the Ruler's footprint by an entire size shedding excess weight in the process. Speed Zone Lacing System gives you True Zonal Lacing Control and super quick entry and exit. That's less time lacing up and more time lapping the mountain. Dual-component outsole with EVA cushioning provides the dampening and landing pad for some air stomping fun. Rubber Ice Spikes provide much needed grip when you're walking on the snow. The Moto's soft flex thin profile 3D molded tongue is nice and forgiving so feel free to get jiggy. Total Comfort Construction makes the Moto super comfy straight out of the box. Step into the Moto and discover why more riders choose it than any other boot.
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
The Burton Moto snowboard boot has been outselling every other boot on the market for a dozen years now, and there's a good reason for that. The soft flex is designed for riders who are still progressing through the ranks, but don't mistake this for some flimsy rental boot. It's plenty supportive to take you through the blues and onto the blacks, and the free-flexing upper makes it a perennial favorite of pro-level jibbers as well. The Speed Zone dual zone lace system independently adjusts the lower and upper sections of the boot, so your feet stay put, and you have an extra degree of customization over your support. As with the rest of Burton's lineup, Shrinkage technology reduces your footprint by a full boot size, and that means less chance of dragging heels and toes. So whether your idea of progression is spinning hard-way onto handrails, or getting comfortable on harder trails, the Moto is exactly what you've been looking for.
Sun and Ski Sports (2012)
The Burton Men's Moto Snowboard Boots are worn by more riders than any boot on the planet. Simply put, it’s soft, comfortable, and easy to use.
Speed Zone™ lacing lets you dust everyone in the sprint for first chair—without stressing over knots, tangles, or loose laces. The heat-moldable Imprint™ liner offers the warmth and comfort of a custom glove-like fit, while the upgrade to Shrinkage™ is actually a good thing, reducing the footprint for easier board control. EVA Cushioning gives you a light weight long-lasting shock absorption while Rubber Ice Spikes keep you from slipping on your walk to and from the lift lines.
It's no wonder why more riders rock the Burton Moto™ than any boot on the planet.
Burton Moto Snowboard Boot - Men's: Burton Snowboards threw the book at the 2014 Moto and decided to make the best selling Snowboard boot on the planet even better! Touting a super cush broken in feel the Moto goes on a diet for 2014 and gets 25% lighter due to its new Dyna Lite outsole. Looking to get into a top tier new Snowboard Boot and not spend a ton of cash? Look no further than the new Moto!
-Imprint1 heat moldable liner with integrated lacing.
-NEW Ultra light Dyna Light outsole.
-Speedzone lacing System.
-Shrinkage Tech footprint reduction technology.
The Burton Moto Snowboard Boot's fans turn up at every level of riding. Beginners and aspiring badasses love the Moto for its soft, forgiving flex and slipper-like comfort. Park rats love it because it makes all things possible in the park. Old, crotchety guys love it because Burton made it super easy to get into and out of. For eleven years and running, more people have been loving the Moto than any other snowboard boot.
Step it up and shred better with Burton's Moto Snowboard Boot, you know you want to. The moto integrates the Speed Zone Lacing System with a Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue for easier entry and exit as well as extreme comfort. You can't beat 11 years as the world's best selling snowboard boot.
Attention: Burton Snowboards & Gear can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
The Burton Moto Snowboard Boot has been the best-selling men's boot worldwide for the past 11 years. Riders love the SpeedZone lacing system that lets you tighten the top and bottom zones with the pull of a cord. The Moto Boot is well-cushioned with EVA in midsole and padding in the tongue. A heat-moldable Imprint 1 Liner molds to your specific foot shape so your feet stay warmer and more comfortable. Shrinkage Technology reduces the footprint by a whole size, keeping the whole package nice and lightweight.
The world’s bestselling boot. Lightweight and easy with a broken-in fit you can feel from the start. On the feet of more riders than any other boot, the Moto offers top-tier comfort and ease of use, at a price that’s hard to beat. Make record time from lodge to lift line with hassle-free Speed Zone lacing, spoil your dogs with Total Comfort for a broken-in feel right out of the box, and cushion every bump with the upgraded featherweight DynoLite Outsole. Softer and more forgiving than the Tyro, the Moto’s proven comfort will improve your skills as you explore the entire mountain.
• Support Rating: 3 (Support rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Speed Zone Lacing System for Ture Zonal Lacing Control.
- Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
• Grip Fit Ribs - Strategically placed Grip Fit ribs on both the boot and the binding match up for locked-in fit and response.
• Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue.
• New Dynolite Outsole - Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box.
- 1. Integrated Liner Lacing and Inner Lace Lock 2. Lightweight Power Panels 3. Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed 4. Heat-Moldable
Moto on down the hill with the comfy, cozy Burton™ snow boot.
Shrinkage™ technology offers an incredibly snug fit without any additional toe drag for a sleeker and lighter fit.
Speed Zone™ Lacing System offers improved durability, easy entry and exit, as well as faster, more customizable lacing. Adjust the upper or lower zone in seconds to your preferred fit. New England Ropes' laces are incredibly strong and are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
Imprint 1 Liner features lightweight power panels and integrated liner lacing.
Snow-proof gusset keeps out all the snow to keep you warm and dry all day.
Level 1 EVA molded footbed for lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
Rubber ice spikes on outsole will dig into ice when slipping isn't an option.
Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue controls its flex by adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness. It also enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
Two-part outsole with rubber spikes that will dig into ice when slipping isn't an option.
Grip Fit Backstay for enhanced flex and response.
The most popular and bestselling snowboard boot on the planet has now hit the decks for 2013. Your welcome dude. The Burton Moto Snowboard Boots are soft, comfortable, and easy to use. Speed Zone™ lacing lets you dust everyone in the sprint for first chair--without stressing over knots, tangles, or loose laces. The heat-moldable Imprint™ liner offers the warmth and comfort and of a custom glove-like fit, while the upgrade to Shrinkage™ reduces the footprint for easier board control.
The Burton Moto Snowboard Boots haven't been the world's bestselling boots for the past twelve years for no reason. They are lightweight, beginner-friendly and great fitting, essentially making them the bee's knees. The Speed Zone™ Lacing System makes getting your boots tightened up a breeze, while the Imprint™ 1 liner will keep your feet and legs happy from first chair to last run.
Burton Moto snowboard boots bring you cushioned outsoles, easy lacing and soft-flexing performance for lasting comfort all over the mountain. No wonder they are the best-selling boots year after year!
Berg's Ski Shop
Giving both beginners and pros top shelf tech, the Burton Moto Snowboard Boot steps up to the lightning fast lacing power of Speed Zone. Unlike any other lacing alternative out there, Speed Zone Express single pull lacing gets you in and on the hill faster than ever. Simply put, it's versatile, supple and built to last.
Sierra Trading Post
A best seller that offers outstanding combination of freestyle performance and value, Burton Moto snowboard boots feature hassle-free Speed Zone lacing and a soft, forgiving flex.