• Bend: Camber - An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
• Terrain: Groomers.
• Personality: Between `Soft and Playful` and `Happy Medium`
• Width: Mid Wide.
• Shape: Twin Shape.
• Flex: Directional Flex.
• Core: Super Fly Core , Dualzone EGD
• Base: Sintered Base.
• Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass.
• Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges.
• The Channel - The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies. NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
• NEW Squeezebox - This patent-pending technology improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
• Smooth Ride - Internal dampening lets you ride faster through rough terrain with more control and less impact on your body. The negative vibrations and shock are cushioned by the board before making it to your body.
• Jumper Cables - These ultra-light carbon stringers radiate energy outward from your feet towards the tip and tail. The result is greater pop and snap when powering through turns without sacrificing the board’s overall playful feel.
• Pro-Tip - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility. Infinite Ride - This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
The team favorite Burton Process Snowboard returns for this year, and it's better than ever. The cambered shred-stick get a Squeezebox core profiling upgrade, which works in conjunction with The Channel mounting system to provide uninterrupted flex across the entire length of the board. Like previous versions, it's still got Frostbite edges for tons of grip, Scoop tip and tail for catch free butters and presses, and Jumper Cables for crazy pop. Consider it your partner in crime for destroying park features, day in and day out.
The twin shape of the Process makes switch takeoffs and landings a breeze. The stance is set back half an inch for directional stability, but feel free to mount it up centered if that's more to your liking. The flex is directional, with the tail being slightly stiffer than the nose for powerful ollies. Traditional camber means unparalleled control stomping big landings and locking in carves. Frostbite edges enhance that control by bumping out under the bindings, for extra grip on ice and hardpack.
Smooth Ride suspension provides extra damping to smooth out those harsh landings. Squeezebox core profiling thins the core under the binding, for a consistent flex across the entire length of the board. The Scoop tip and tail profile lifts the edges for catch-free butters, and the Pro Tip construction keeps the swing weight down for faster spins. Infinite ride means your board feels broken in right out of the box, and stays that way. The sintered base holds a bunch of wax, and will keep you flying all over the mountain, instead of getting stuck every time things flatten out.
The Burton Process snowboard features a camber and rocker blend that will have you enjoying catch-free performance while in the park, ripping up groomers and floating through pow.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Board dimensions:||Directional twin|
|Bolt pattern:||29.86/25.5/29.86 centimeters|
|Core:||145 - 185 pounds|
|Core Material:||Super Fly II with Dualzone EGD|
|Extras:||Squeezebox/Smooth Ride/Jumper Cables/Pro-Tip/Infinite Ride|
|Recommended rider weight:||Directional twin|
|Stance setback:||135 - 175 pounds|
|Burton Process Flying V||$272.95 - $419.95|
This snowboard is a lot of fun to hot lap the park on. It has a pretty soft flex, perfect for rails and jibbing, but a little bit soft for big jumps. I am 5'9 165 and ride the 155, it fits perfect.