Burton Pyro Gloves -
We know the name is a little misleading, so we'll clarify. The Burton Pyro Gloves won't keep your hands safe from fire, but you'll swear you're burning up because of how warm you are in cold conditions. Burton combined their DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ with their DRYRIDE Insane Membrane™ to create a waterproof glove that won't let you down, no matter how wet the snow is. Keeping with the fire theme, the Pyro includes an insulation layer to not only keep your hands dry, but nice and toasty too. Get 'em while they're hot.
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit for dexterity
- Fleece lining is soft, moisture-wicking and warm
- DRYRIDE Ultrashell two-layer durable, breathable fabric
Wash and Care:
- NEW Screen Grab Toughgrip™ Palm for Total Touchscreen Control: This Burton-exclusive PU synthetic leather has the tech built right in, meaning it will never fray, wear out, or wash off. Any device, any finger—you get total touchscreen control without ever exposing your fingers to the cold.
- Toughgrip-G palm is lightweight, waterproof breathable and maintains grip when wet
- Waterproof breathable DRYRIDE Insane Membrane 1.0
- Thermacore insulation for low-bulk warmth
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
- US shipments only
Berg's Ski Shop
One thing's for sure, the Pyro Glove from Burton is scorching hot. Thermacore™ insulation to keep your hands toasty while the waterproof DRYRIDE Insane Membrane™ means these gloves are fully sealed for all day comfort and protection. The Pyro Glove for men is a great add to your collection to keep out the winter cold for longer days on the mountain.
There have been lots of stories with pyromaniacs in them.
But the “Trashcan Man” is one of the best. He’s from The Stand, a film by Steven King, and plays a significant role. However, before he gets to the climactic ending, his story begins with a few disfigurations due to his fascination with fire. One of those is a gimp hand that awkwardly points away from his body at a 90-degree angle. The Burton Pyro Glove won’t mutate you into a movie freak, but it might draw some similar attention. You’ll be doing all kinds of hot moves thanks the horrifyingly waterproof combo of its DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ 2L fabric and DRYRIDE Insane Membrane™. You’ll be fired up, too, with the Thermacore™ insulation and moisture-wicking fleece lining. And finally, you’ll melt your face as you surf your apps with the NEW Screen Grab™ palm and its total touchscreen control. No really, it will all happen like that.
Sierra Trading Post
Built especially for pow-maniacs, Burton's Pyro gloves seal out snow and cold with a waterproof breathable, durable DRYRIDE shell, Thermacore insulation and soft, warm fleece lining.