(close out from 2013)
• Support Rating: 4 (Support rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Traditional Lacing.
• New Asym Speed Hooks - Allow for quicker and easier lace engagement and pulling power with redesigned hooks that help lock laces in place.
• Velcro Closure.
- Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
- Balances the free-flexing mobility of an articulating cuff with the lateral support of ultra-light Jumper Cables.
- Get effortless medial and lateral mobility with ample edge-to-edge support for when it’s time to throw down the landing gear.
• Dynolite Outsole - Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction.
• EST Optimized Outsole - EST goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel.
• B3 Gel - Ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box.
• Imprint 2 Liner with Integrated Lacing - 1. NEW Lock-Up Cuff and Inner Lace Lock 2. Lightweight Power Panels 3. Velcro Liner Closure 4. Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed 5. Heat-Moldable.
• Lock-Up Inner Cuff - Carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
• Man Fur - Keeps your feet comfortably caged with monsterous amounts of warmth and plush comfort.
If you're looking for a super lightweight boot, put the Burton Rampant on your radar. The Rampant is the lightest boot in Burton's lineup resulting in a boot that feels like you have no boot on at all. The Rampage features Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology which reduces your footprint by a whole size. Traditional lacing gives you full control over how to lace up. A little tighter here and a little looser there. The Imprint 2 liner provides comfort and support. DynoLite EST optimized outsole with B3 gel gives you a cushy landing pad and superb board feel. The Rampant is a mid flex boot, giving you a versatile all-mountain response. Total Comfort Construction makes the Rampant shred-ready straight out of the box. No break-in period here son! Cross-bone Upper Cuff gives you the flexibility of an articulating cuff while providing lateral support like you have a winged binding. Go nuts, get Rampant.
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
The Burton Rampant Men’s Snowboard boot is no doubt the lightest boot in Burton’s lineup. The DynoLite sole is 20% lighter than other soles, and the Shrinkage Technology reduces the overall footprint by a full size. Traditional lacing keeps it old-school, and thanks to the Total Comfort System your boot will have that broken-in feeling right out of the box. The Burton Rampant Boot has Jumper Cables to give you increased pop without added stiffness. This boot improves your ride by keeping you more comfortable and less fatigued.
The soft-flexing Burton Rampant snowboard boot brings classic lace-up construction into the 21st century. It's got an articulated Crossbone cuff for balanced presses and tweaked grabs. The heat-moldable Imprint 2 liner keeps you warm and insanely comfortable, even after a full day on the hill. Plus, it doesn't hurt that it's one of the lightest boots we've ever seen. So whether you're looking to kick up the progression, or you're already a seasoned jib-ninja, lace 'em up and get after it.
Burton Rampant men's snowboard boots make you feel like there's almost nothing on your feet. Perfect for skate-inspired riding, they feature a soft flex, cushioning, support and optimized board feel.
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
|Boot lacing system:||Traditional upper / internal quick-lace harness|
|Brand Lacing Style:||Traditional|
|Circumference:||17 1⁄2 in|
|Details:||Crossbone Upper cuff, Flex Spine Backstay and Medium Flex thin Profile 3D Molded tongue, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset|
|Flex:||4 (on 1 (relaxed) to 10 (responsive) scale)|
|Flex/Response:||Crossbone Cuff, Articulating Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay and Stay-puft Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue|
|Footbed:||Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed, Total Comfort Construction|
|Heel Height:||1 in|
|Lacing Style:||Traditional Lace|
|Lacing System:||Traditional w/ Asym Speed Hooks|
|Liner:||Imprint 2 Liner with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro Closure system and Man Fur|
|Liner lacing system:||None|
|Liner material:||EVA foam|
|Material:||Flex Liner with Rad Pad for Lace Comfort|
|Moldable liner:||Thermal formable|
|Outsole:||Dynolite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel|
|Platform Height:||1⁄2 in|
|Recommended Use:||All-Mountain Freestyle|
|Shipping Restriction:||This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.|
|Snowboard boot flex:||Soft|
|Weight:||1 lb 14 oz|
Let me just say, I did my research..... I also spent hours and hours at the Backcountry retail store trying on what seemed like millions of boots, I decided on this boot and am so glad I did, Just an awesome all around boot, I ride mostly in the backcountry with steep lines and cliffs and this boot gives exactly what I am looking for, This boot is so amazingly lightweight(lighter than some of my tennis shoes) without sacrificing support, It also has an awesome low profile and non chunky look, almost an inch shorter than most boots. I just took this boot out for the first time Last weekend for a couple of days to Grand Targhee and loved it, so comfortable and everything else you would want in a boot, glad i choose these, Burton never lets me down
Right off you should know these boots are on the softer side. I bought them for splitboarding and to counter my SLX's. They are however supportive, liner and shell lock down well with the "old school " lacing system. Thinner sole and gel inserts increase sensitivity and have provided a surfy feeling in pow. Overall a comfortable, warm and affordable freestyle boot. Did I mention these are unbelievably light!