|$127.96 - $159.95|
The Burton Stiletto Women’s Snowboard Binding gives you great performance at an unbeatable price. A mid-range flex makes the Stiletto easy to control and forgiving. The Re:Flex disc is hinged, so it flexes with the board instead of creating a dead spot. If you spend long hours on your board you'll appreciate the LushStrap. It's soft and cushy, and designed to spread the pressure to avoid creating painful hotspots. FullBED Cushioning eats up vibration and impacts, for happy feet all day long.
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!
Burton Stiletto Snowboard Binding - Women's: Style, class, comfort, power, progression? YES TO ALL! The 2014 Stilleto binding from Burton Snowboards is the ideal binding for the female rider looking to graduate from that entry level binding into a much more feature packed, high performance binding while maintaining a soft relaxed flex and mellow price.
Step it up with the new Stilettos this season from Burton's 2013 women's line. Featuring the FullBED Cushioning System, the Stiletto provides maximum cushion when you're crushing those kickers or plowing that pow. A flex rating of four offers freedom to play while still having enough response to ride all terrain and conditions. If you are looking for a binding that will allow you to progress and impress, the Burton Stiletto binding is your fit.
• Feel Rating: 4 (Feel rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate.
• Re:Flex - With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge disc, Re:Flex dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
• Single-Component Hi-Back Consrtuction.
• Canted Hi-Back Design.
• Microflad - The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
• Women`s-Specific True Fit Design - Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
• Lushstrap - Lushstrap Construction 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine EVA Padding.
• Primo Capstrap.
• Smooth Glide Buckle Technology.
• FullBED Cushioning System
With an extra-flexy feel ready for all-mountain pursuits, the Burton Stiletto snowboard bindings for women give you the support and comfort needed to enjoy a day on the mountain.
|All Gear by:||Burton|
|Baseplate:||Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate|
|Baseplates:||Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate|
|Buckles:||Smooth Glide Buckles|
|Cushioning:||FullBED Cushioning System|
|Fits boot sizes:||All-mountain|
|Flex:||4 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)|
|Hi-Back:||Single-Component Canted Hi-Back with MicroFLAD|
|Highback material:||6 - 8|
|Highbacks:||Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with MicroFLAD|
|Lightweight Polycarbonate Re:||Flex Baseplate is soft and forgiving|
|Mounting:||Universally compatible with all boards|
|Ratchets:||8 - 11|
|Straps:||Lushstrap and Primo Capstrap|
|Burton Stiletto||$82.95 - $179.99|
|Burton Stiletto EST||$132.95 - $179.95|