Bushnell 10x42mm Elite Water Proof Roof Prism Binocular with 6.0 Degree Angle of View -
The Bushnell Elite 10x42mm Binocular boasts fluoride ED lenses with XTR lens coating technology - this remarkable optical refinement delivers an outstanding level of light transmission - up to 97% for each lens and up to 90% for the entire optical system.
To ensure crystal clear viewing at all times - the Elite's ED lenses also benefit from Bushnell's water-repellent RainGuard HD coating - this proprietary technology minimizes external lens fogging and it also causes moisture build-up from rain and condensation to bead up into fine droplets for enhanced viewing capability in rain, snow, sleet and dynamic climates.
The Elite 10x42 features a rugged housing that is constructed from a lightweight yet durable magnesium alloy - magnesium offers a significant reduction in weight along with enhanced rigidity. The internal chamber is filled with bone-dry nitrogen and o-ring sealed for lasting all-weather performance. The housing's exterior sports a rubber armoring along with a resilient powder-coat finish for a no-slip grip and added protection against abrasions, bumps and rough handling.
- Substantial eye relief and twist-up eyecups provide a comfortable customized fit with or without eye/sunglasses
- Rugged magnesium housing is nitrogen filled and o-ring sealed for waterproof all-weather reliability and performance
Weather and Wind:
- RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coating causes moisture from rain, snow, sleet and condensation to bead up and scatter less light
- Durable and tactile rubber armoring and a scratch-resistant powder-coat finish offers secure handling and enhanced wear-protection
- Fully multi-coated fluoride ED lenses for enhanced color, resolution, contrast. ED lenses nearly eliminate chromatic aberrations and color-fringing
- Center focusing system with a locking diopter adjustment provides fast and accurate adjustments for instant clear viewing
- BAK4 roof prisms with PC-3 phase correction coatings provide maximum clarity, resolution, color-rendition and viewing precision