Bushnell 10x42mm H2O Water Proof Porro Prism Binocular with 6.5 Degree Angle of View 15' Close Focus 16 Eye Relief -
The Bushnell H2O 10x 42 mm Porro Binocular (Clamshell Packaging) was built to sail the ocean blue, row down a rolling river, or accompany a raft on a languid lake. It has been O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for waterproof and fogproof protection. Immersed in water, they will still stay dry inside and the interior optical surfaces won't fog due to a rapid change in temperature or humidity. To make them even more aquatically acclimated, the protective rubber armoring is a blue color with a soft textured ridged grip so they won't slip too easily out of the hand and into the hydrosphere even when wet.
The magnification of 10 powers with the 42 mm objective provides excellent viewing for both close-up detail and scanning the field of view. The comfortable size allows the binocular to remain easy to hold steady even on the deck of a deep-water frigate riding the ocean swells. Multi-coated lenses and premium BAK4 prism glass assure superior optics that delivers maximum light transmission and clarity. Twist-up eyecups, a dioptric ring and a large center focus knob supply comfortable, customized viewing no matter what the conditions.
- Twist-up eyecups for a comfortable fit with or without eye or sunglasses
Weather and Wind:
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof all-climate performance
Traction and Grip:
- Non-slip, blue, rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a soft textured rippled grip
- Large center focus knob is fast, accurate, intuitive and easy to access
- Ergonomically designed closed bridge
- Locking diopter secures the viewers fine-tuned focus
- Wide AAOV of 65.0deg
- Multi-coated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- BAK4 Porro prisms provide bright, clear, crisp viewing