Bushnell 2.5-10x50mm Elite 4200 Series Riflescope Matte Black Finish with Multi-X Reticle. -
• The brightest scope in the world. Period. Boasting 95% light transmission at 550nm, this is our top-of-the-line riflescope. Our exclusive, hydrophobic Rainguard® lens coating disperses condensation into microscopic specks, allowing you to literally see around moisture. All optical lens surfaces are fully multi-coated for maximum light transmission and the sharpest image. The ultra-strong one-piece tube is hammer-forged from an aluminum and titanium alloy for 30% more strength than standard aluminum scopes. Finally, our Elite® 4200 scopes offer some of the largest magnification ranges in the industry for optimum versatility in the most challenging hunting situations. The scope's rugged design is recoil tested to 10,000 rounds of a .375 H&H magnum. If you're a serious hunter the Elite 4200 will do justice to your commitment.
• Rainguard® Bushnell's permanent, patented, hydrophobic (water-repellant) lens coating prevents fogging by causing condensation from rain, sleet, snow or even your own breath to bead up into much smaller droplets than on standard coatings. Smaller droplets scatter less light which results in a clearer, brighter view. Now the hunter won't miss the shot of a lifetime because of rain or accidentally breathing on his eyepiece.
- 100% Waterproof, Fogproof & Shockproof Construction.
- Magnum Recoil-proof Construction.
- Fully Multi-coated Optics.
- 1/4 M.O.A. or Finer Fingertip, Audible, Resettable Windage and Elevation Adjustment.
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- "No Questions Asked" One Year Replacement in the U.S.A. Only.
- Elite® Bullet-Proof Warranty.
- One-piece Hammer-forged Tube.
- Rainguard® Lens Coatings.